twenty-nine; on a mission

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

september 1, 2018
day 40

7:30am
forest

"tomi, yuri, you guys come with me," as soon as she said that, yujin felt a strong grip on her elbow.

"now what is this, yujin? just — what are you planning?" minjoo asked with an unreadable expression nor reaction,

"i know yuri and hitomi are skilled enough to come with me. i'm gonna entrust liz, wonyoung, eunbi unnie, and you to take care of leeseo for me on this one. just.. don't get caught. i trust you all on that. beware of flesh-eaters, okay?"

hitomi hummed, "we're doing this when?" she asked.

"now."

=

7:32am
storage warehouse #4

creak

the roll up metal doors suddenly opened, revealing a beaten up yena, and the same faces from earlier which were heejin, hyejoo, and hyunjin.

"oh for fucks sake," hyewon swore as she ran towards her friend who was unconscious.

but she stopped herself from running as hyejoo pointed a gun on her. she shakily raised her arms up and froze.

everyone widened their eyes at the sight of yena,

"what did you do?.." hyewon asked while staring at her friend,

thud

"yah!" hyewon quickly ran towards yena who got thrown to the floor.

the three woman just let them do what she wants. i mean, they kinda crossed the line.

hyewon then gently laid yena's head on her lap while the three woman closed the metal roll ups then left them inside the room.

"hey.. buddy,,"

the others walked closer to the scene and checked yena's condition,

gaeul leaned closer and heard the girl's calm breathing which made her relieved,

"i think they just knocked her out. luckily, she's still breathing well. let's just lay her down somewhere comfortable until she wakes up. she's full of bruises too." gaeul mentioned.

"but yo, why are her clothes drenched?" chaewon's question made hyewon froze,

"and where's her glasses?" rei also asked,

hyewon tried finding yena's glasses in the girl's pockets and felt that the girl was really drenched.

"what the hell.."

"what did they do to you.."

=

7:37am
forest

"wait, jin-ah." before proceeding their plan, minjoo called yujin, making the younger glance at her.

"yeah?"

"be safe you three."

yujin smiled, nodding slightly, "we will. thank you."

"come on tomi, yurinie, let's enter at the very back. i'll help with the boost when climbing,"

"got'cha"

=

7:40am
storage warehouse #4