ten; change of plans

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 25, 2018
day 2

10:27am
incheon high school, classroom 10-A

"i love you."

"oh i love you so much,"

minjoo was a bit shocked by yujin's response. yujin flashed a dimpled smile before continuing, sighing deeply as she slowly held minjoo's hands.

"i liked you since 5th grade, then i realized that i love you since last year."

=

"what the duck," hyewon expressed then looked at the others, "are you hearing this shit right now?" eunbi then smacked her shoulder.

"and 'ow?'" the older one rolled her eyes, "admit it, they're cute." hyewon didn't react to what eunbi said and continued to rub her shoulder.

=

"yah.. i'm serious, stop joking" minjoo pouted, trying to retreat her hand from yujin's, but the latter held onto it tightly.

yujin chuckled, "i'm serious too, ms. kim. how can i prove it?" she looked at the older one who was blushing and looking down at the floor.

"hey.. look at me" yujin muttered then gently lifted minjoo's face.

yujin slowly leaned making minju close her eyes.

=

"oh my god, jiwon. our yujinie's gonna have a girlfriend soon" jiwon rose a brow at her best friend.

"she's older than you — you sound like her mother."

"this is gonna be so cute!"

=

minjoo felt a soft sensation on her forehead.

yujin just pecked her goddamn forehead.

but it was too short,

too short for her liking,

"did i prove it already?" the younger one asked.

their short sweet session was cut off, when minjoo decided to smack yujin on the shoulder,

"what-"

"YOUUUU! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ALSO FELT THE SAME WAY THEN WE WOULD'VE HAD HUNDREDS OF DATES ALREADY AND-"

"shhh! unnie, they might come here!" yujin quickly covered minjoo's mouth with her hand.

the soccer player quickly ripped out her name tag then hugged the older one before placing her name tag inside minjoo's hands.

minjoo knew what it is and gripped into it tightly.

"i'll make it up to you, okay? for now, we should deal on finding a safe place to survive with the others." yujin slowly retreated from the hug, glancing at her name tag which was being secured in minjoo's palms.

minjoo nodded softly, "promise?" yujin flashed her dimple then nodded, "promise."

"also, promise me to not.. die?"

yujin smiled sadly, "i can't promise that, but i'll try. i mean- we're in an epidemic now. we're not really sure the risks and dangers.."

minjoo again nodded softly, "okay.. okay.."

"let's go back now?" the older one asked.

"how about you? do you wanna go back now?" asked yujin. minjoo slightly shook her head, "i want to stay here for a while with you but i think it's for the best that we go back now."

"you're right. let's go, i'll be right behind you."

=

10:36am
incheon high school, classroom 10-B

"shit. they're coming back. act like y'all didn't eavesdrop on them earlier,," yuri announced as she was feeling herself sweat out of nervousness.

now she wouldn't want a whiny, sulky, moody kim minjoo whining at her doesn't she?

fortunately, they all 'got back' to the things they were doing before the door opened, revealing yujin and minjoo with conjoined hands.

"oh? what happened to you two?" eunbi asked. yujin just shook her head, "nothing, we just talked about the plan that yena unnie said a day ago." the soccer player replied, letting minjoo sit down on the vacant chair.

"mhm.. okay. well if that's the case then, should we stick to yena unnie's plan?" chaeyeon asked,

yena then stood up, "you know what? no, let's not. let's leave this place at night time."

everyone got confused, "why are we ditching the plan?" hitomi asked.

yena chuckled to herself, "fuck adults. they are all selfish freaks that don't care about us at all. trust me, if they do care, then maybe at least some of them tried to rescue us here earlier since they know that schools aren't the safest location to be in an epidemic"

"so.. let's leave at night..?" yuri clarified. yena nodded then fixed her glasses before staring back at yuri, "let's leave at night."

=

8:22pm
incheon high school, classroom 10-B

"are you all ready?" yena asked everyone who were quietly falling in line.

(line formation
yena
yujin
minju
hyunseo
gaeul
wonyoung
yuri
liz
rei
nako
chaewon
hitomi
sakura
eunbi
hyewon
chaeyeon)

yena did the 'okay' sign to chaeyeon and hyewon who were in charge of the back. and soon after, they did the sign, also signaling that everyone's all set.

"stay close to me, okay?" yujin whispered to minjoo before yena opened the door quietly as they exited one by one.

the two people at the front will lead the group to the school's bus then the two people at the back will defend the rest of them as they walk towards the parking lot, while the ones in the middle, bring all their supplies.

their plan was to arrive at the school bus without having to deal with any chasing with the flesh-eaters cuz- that would be messy.

i mean- there's sixteen of them-

before leaving, they let hyunseo sleep for a while since she's gonna drive. and still to this moment, yujin can't still believe that the sophomore can drive and none of the older ones can.

anyway- back to the high schoolers. they are still going pretty well.

but they're going too slow,

they just literally arrived the to third floor.

but it's okay, at least they're safe.

so let's continue to move on, shall we?