thirty-four; plans doesn't always succeed

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

september 1, 2018
day 40

4:47pm
furies' base, warehouse #4

hyewon requested some time before they go out to do what they're going to do since they encountered another problem.

it's almost dusk and yujin might come back soon without them inside the warehouse.

the two women agreed and gave them two minutes only, leaving them in the warehouse for two minutes.

hyewon grabbed this almost run down marker at the very corner of the warehouse, then grabbed yena's notepad from the girl's jacket pocket, and quickly wrote something.

chaewon and the others got the signal already and decided to just watch.

hyewon folded the paper and forced it into yena's hands before signaling the rest to form a circle on the ground.

of course, acting skills.

seconds later, the metal roll ups opened again,

"two minutes is done. hands on your back. wendy mentioned that your group is hardheaded. you might disarm our people without our knowledge and create a huge mess."

hyewon, chaewon, rei, and gaeul stood up and kept their hands on their back.

soon after, they felt someone tying their hands then were aggressively pushed to leave the warehouse, leaving yena still sleeping behind.

=

4:53pm
forest

"wonyoung-ah, do you know what time is it?" yujin asked while staring at the orange skies from above,

wonyoung squinted her eyes as she followed the direction of the sun. "i believe that it's somewhere between 4-5pm."

yujin flashed an 'impressive' face. "impressive. how'd you know that?" wonyoung snorted at the question,

"well as you know, sun rises in the east, and it sets in the west. right now, the sun is located at the west. meaning, it's almost sunset. why? are you going back already?"

"that's.. interesting. i mean, what did i expect from a smart student anyway — and yes, i'll get going. protect them for me while you're still awake." wonyoung just nodded as yujin stood up and dusted off her skirt.

all of them were back to wearing their high school uniforms. don't worry, they washed it back at the cabin so it's not dirty or anything. the blood stains were gone too!

"yeah.. be careful" yujin nodded at wonyoung's statement,

"i will."

=

"grab these potatoes for me. the first step you need to do is to dig trenches that are about eight inches deep. then second, keep the rows about three feet apart so they can have their own space." said the woman while doing what she's exactly saying.

"is that only what we're going to do, chungha-ssi?" the woman nodded at gaeul's question,

"yep. it was wrong timing that the both of you were sent during sunset. the potatoes need sunlight for them to grow" hyewon awkwardly scratched her nape at the woman's words.