two; flesh-eaters?

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 24, 2018
day 1

1:07pm
incheon high school, broadcasting room

"we do not tolerate violence in this school, ms. ahn yujin." mr. kang spoke as he stood up from the floor.

"wE dO nOT tOLERATE vIOLENCE-" yujin mocked as she chuckled lightly. "sorry but, that's pure bullshit, mr. kang. you're basically killing the students, not saving them" she added, flashing a very sarcastic smile.

"i.. agree with yujin, seonsaeng-nim. did you see what was happening outside? It was a very bad decision to tell the students to evacuate with those 'things' out there" wonyoung interfered.

"gee, thanks victoria-"

"but it was not necessary to push mr. kang onto the floor, yujin-ah" wonyoung glared at yujin, making the girl gulp internally.

yujin scratched her nape at the statement as she flashed an 'okay, i'm guilty' expression.

"but why is mr. kang bleeding..?" chaewon suddenly pointed out.

mr. kang froze, "this is nothing. i got attacked by those things while making my way here. just a scratch" he reasoned out nervously

the others just shrugged, not finding the situation that major.

"should we stay here or..?"

"we should not. yujin, minjoo, wonyoung, yuri, chaewon, yena, come with us. me and eunbi are from the tenth grade. we can use the classroom for protection and wait for rescuers there" hyewon suggested.

yujin looked at wonyoung, minjoo, and yuri who was giving her a pleading look.

"what about mr. kang? he's fast asleep" yena suddenly mentioned.

"he can stay here" yujin reckoned.

"but he's bleeding" eunbi affirmed while pointing at mr. kang on the floor.

it went silent for a while, all of them were thinking about what to do with their passed out professor on the floor.

"wait..do you guys hear that? he's snarling" minjoo said while slightly going closer so she can hear the snarls clearly.

but she was stopped from going closer because yujin held her arm. "don't get too close" said the taller one.

"but-" mr. kang then suddenly pounced on the girl.

"SHIT!-"

=

1:10pm
incheon high school, classroom 9-B

"hyunseo-yah, tell me what you saw. why did you suddenly come up here?" sakura asked the sophomore while chaeyeon was listening intently.

"we were having regular classes. but suddenly, someone banged into our door so our teacher opened it then.. the attack happened. i used the backdoor to exit the classroom as quick as possible. i may have encountered some of those things on the way here, but i ran as fast as i could."

"good thing you did. but are you the only one who made it up here? are you injured? are you okay?"

"i think some are still hiding but i guess i'm the only one who went up here. and no, i'm not hurt" the student replied. sakura then patted the girl's head.

"she's oka- chaeyeon! the door!" everyone panicked as soon as the door opened very aggressively.

"h-help me please" a girl entered the room. looking very messy.. and ..bloody?