six; mission success! or.. not?

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 24, 2018
day 1

6:13pm
baseball field, locker room

yujin shut the door and locked it with the key from the inside once all of them arrived in the locker room.

"are you sure there are none of those things in here?" gaeul whispered.

"i'll take responsibility if there is," yujin simply answered slightly touching the light switch before switching it on.

shriek

all of them panicked with the sudden flesh-eater running towards them.

it suddenly launched onto rei.

"yah, rei!" yujin then quickly kicked the flesh-eater onto the ground who tried to attack the shocked junior, then punched it repeatedly on the head part until it can't move anymore.

yena noticed that yujin wasn't gonna stop at any time soon, so she tried grabbing the girl from the back.

"aish- yena unnie!-"

"it's dead already. rei's fine, now calm down already" chaeyeon reassured, but yujin was still resisting.

yujin then aggressively took off yena's grip on her shoulder then grabbed the nearest thing that she can get ahold of as she started bashing the head making it splash blood everywhere.

"yah! stop!" hyewon exclaimed then tapped chaeyeon on the arm to signal her that they should take yujin away from the body.

"yujin-ah, it's already dead!"

the anger on yujin's eyes softened as soon she heard gaeul's voice.

"hello?" yena tried calling for the girl who was frozen in place, staring at the dead flesh-eater in front of her.

"bro, is she bitten?-" hyewon was cut off the moment chaeyeon smacked her back. "you little shit-"

"aish you two!"

"yah! yujin-ah! are you okay?"

"yujin, i'm okay. see? no bites" yujin looked at rei.

yujin then sighed in relief "phewwwww you're alive.. thank god you're alive.." the junior expressed then hugged the younger girl.

rei then hugged back in confusion.

"HAYYYYYYYY JIWON I SWEAR, YOU'RE MAKING ME GUILTY AS SHIT" yujin expressed then stood up to double check for more flesh-eaters.

rei then dusted off her clothes as she stood up with the help of gaeul "jiwon? what happened to jiwon?" rei asked, visibly concerned.

"nothing, absolutely nothing. don't worry about it" yujin replied as she was inspecting what she grabbed earlier and saw that it was a crowbar.

"sweet! we can break through all of the lockers with this!" the junior beamed in excitement, immediately went towards the first locker she sees then started to break the lock with the crowbar.

the others then shrugged to themselves, ignoring the bashing sounds in the backround.

"get yourself a bag. we'll loot this place up" yujin declared, breaking through the lockers with the crowbar.

actually, that locker room that they went into was for all of the sports. so you know- they got quite lucky with that. it's possible that they can find more weapons other than just a baseball bat.