eight; not bitten

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 25, 2018
day 2

6:23am
baseball field, locker room

a groan followed by a yawn was heard in the school's locker room.

"hello? yujin-ah? yah, answer me at this instant," yujin widened her eyes as she heard a familiar voice coming from the walkie-talkie.

she quickly wiped the drool coming from her mouth and then turned on the device.

"h-hello..?"

"where the hell are you?!" minjoo exclaimed from the walkie-talkie, making the gadget almost fall out from the tall girl's grip, thankfully she caught it before it falls onto the ground.

"i just woke up. calm down, joo." the younger one whispered to the walkie talkie while observing the sounds if there are still flesh-eaters outside.

"you better come here right now, you shit. minjoo's been crying for you since last night. if you don't come back here in ten minutes, i will not hesitate to smack your ass-" yuri was cut off.

"why is there ass smacking involved??-" yujin was also cut off

"let me finish you shit-"

"one more swear word i hear from ONE OF YA'LL — i'm gonna throw you all OUTSIDE!" eunbi was also heard from the walkie talkie.

yujin chuckled tiredly.

"yawn. yea yea i'll get going. try your best to not contact me. it'll alert those things" the junior rubbed her eyes then turned off the walkie talkie. but for extra safety, she also took out the batteries.

she then grabbed the key and her crowbar.

yujin smiled to herself. "good luck to me,," she murmured before opening the door gently and quietly.

=

6:29am
incheon high school, classroom 10-B

"are you feeling good, minjoo-ssi?" gaeul suddenly sat beside the girl who was smiling to herself.

"yeah. what happened last night really scared me. i'm very much relieved." minjoo replied.

"oh and, drop the 'ssi'. we're friends now, right?" The older one asked, the other girl nodded her head. "we can work with that." gaeul nodded as the both of them giggled.

"hayyyy.. ahn yujin, still stubborn as ever." they heard hyewon express, guarding the first door, as yena was guarding the second door.

"can we open the windows? it's getting quite warm in here." wonyoung mentioned, everybody nodded their head as an agreement.

"oops- me and chaewon will close the windows, stand back princesses we can handle this- OHHHHH HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HECK!"

chaeyeon was suddenly jump scared by a hanging zombie from the window, helplessly growling at them with its foot tied up to a rope.

"WHAT IN THE ISAAC NEWTON-"

"YAH! POKE IT!"

"GIVE ME THE BAT!"

"PUSH IT!"

"I'M TRYING!"

"PUSH ITTTT!!"

"IT'S HEAVY, ASSHOLE. WHY DON'T YOU TRY IT??!"

"THEN PASS ME THE BAT, WILL YA'???"

"STAND BACK!"

the chaos was cut off with the zombie falling because someone from behind threw a chair. they then looked out of the window to look at the fallen flesh-eater.