twelve; stop over

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 25, 2018
day 2

9:26pm
sk gas station

"okay, we're here. our first stopover"

hyunseo and yena both turned to everyone and was greeted by all of them sleeping. yena softly chuckled and turned on the lights which made some of them frown in their sleep.

"oh? we're here?" yujin asked while gently shaking minjoo, rubbing her eyes in the process.

"yeah, i'll go wake up chaeyeon and hyewon so they can help with the gas problem."

soon after, everyone woke up.

"i'm still sleepyyyy,," minjoo whined making the junior giggle. "i thought you needed to pee?" yujin asked.

the older one sighed, "right. accompany me please?" minjoo pleaded as both her and yujin stood up "of course." the younger one replied.

=

"shit. the fuel dispensers are broken."

hyewon and chaeyeon both groaned in annoyance as they slumped their shoulders.

the reason why the fuel dispensers are broken is because some cars crashed into it. the gasoline station was badly broken and abandoned. also, very run-down.

but chaeyeon had an idea,

"what is we siphon gas out of this car?" the younger one suggested while staring at the car that bumped the fuel dispensers, which was a simple white toyota fortuner.

hyewon snapped her fingers at chaeyeon, "great idea. let's find some equipment to siphon this shit."

=

9:30pm
sk gas station, school bus

"wait, i'll just grab a shirt from the bag since i smell like crap." yujin said to minjoo as wonyoung threw her the bag full of clothes.

"thanks, vicky."

yujin quickly grabbed her sportswear then dragged minjoo outside the bus so they can go to the restroom.

"you go first," the younger one said while opening the door for minjoo.

"can you come with me inside?"

"w-wha-" yujin didn't get the chance to finish her sentence as minjoo dragged her inside by the arm.

=

"no, you suck the gas cuz i ain't doing that shit."

hyewon and chaeyeon was seen arguing over whoever will suck the tube so the gas can be transferred into this medium-sized gas canister that they found. well, the problem is- neither of them wanted to do it.

"i ain't wanna do that either,"

"you do it." hyewon hissed.

"why me?" chaeyeon asked, doing a 'what the hell' hand gesture.

"CAUSE GAS TASTE LIKE CRAP!" the older senior bursted.

chaeyeon scoffed, "WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT IT TASTES LIKE CRA-"

chaeyeon was cut off with a voice that was clearly annoyed with their unecessary argument.

"can you two please stop shouting, flesh-eaters might hear you." hitomi suddenly went down of the bus to pee, but lightly stomped her feet when she realized that it's locked.