thirty; surprise visit

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

september 1, 2018
day 40

8:10am
storage warehouse #4

"lock all of the doors, make sure that no one comes in and out of the room you're in. some kids snuck up inside the area- what do they look like again? ah- three girls, one tall one, one has bangs, and one has cheeks. that's it."

the announcement made everyone look at the speaker located at the left side,

"kids? three girls?" chaewon asked.

hyewon squinted her eyes "what if that's them,"

it got silent for a while before chaewon scoffed, not quite believing whatever hyewon's saying.

"anyone. legit anyone can be tall, anyone can have bangs, and anyone can have cheeks. wait- does everyone has cheeks? what the hell i'm confused-" hyewon sighed at chaewon's blabbers, glancing at yena from time to time who's peacefully sleeping.

"i think the speaker means cheeks like hitomi-chan's,,"

gaeul snapped her fingers at what rei said, "that's it! tall one is yujin — maybe wonyoung, has bangs is probably yuri or liz, then the cheeks one is tomi."

"but why are there only three though?" gaeul scratched her head in embarrassment as she quickly denied her statement earlier.

"as soon as yena's fine with moving, then we'll leave here immediately."

hyewon looked up to the roof,

the others saw this action then followed where hyewon was looking,

"we'll exit there." hyewon pointed at the hole on the roof,

"huh.. their security is pretty shitty. we can simply make our way up there and exit this warehouse." chaewon shrugged at her own statement,

having a plan made everyone feel relief,

oh they just can't wait to exit this shithole after they experienced their friend getting beat up,

=

8:12am
warehouses

"come on, i'll boost you up, tomi. we need to be quick. they're searching for us." yujin said, visibly tensed by the situation.

the girl positioned herself properly then gestured hitomi to step on her palms,

she grunted as she felt the heavy pressure on her arms,

hitomi succeeded in climbing up the metal cargo box as she lend out her hand to pull yuri. yuri also succeeded in climbing up the metal cargo box with hitomi and yujin's help.

oh, and yujin? she can handle herself.

eventually, all of them succeeded in climbing up the metal cargo box, they were faced with a ladder.

"oh for god's sake, i really need to improve my strength if i wanna live longer." yuri muttered to herself.

yujin chuckled, "yea, right. you two should go first, i'll be climbing right behind you,," she said then leaned on the ladder.

"pfft, don't peek into our skirts."

yujin furrowed her brows, "of course? why would i do that anyway." she stated confusedly.

the two laughed then started to climb the ladder with a confused yujin following behind.

=