twenty-four; secrets

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

august 31, 2018
day 39

1:11 pm
archers' base, corner #2

"i-i don't know, unnie. i mean- i just want the best for everyone but this is just too sudden,," 

yujin and yena were having a talk in somewhere safe and peaceful. somewhere where no one can hear what they're talking about.

"i second that, yuj. but don't you think that we're tired of running already? don't we deserve a break?" 

"yes, unnie, we do, but-" 

"let's give this place a chance for a week, hm? what can you say about that?" 

yujin paused before nodding in defeat, "sure, we'll stay here for a week. i hope this place is good as much as yoon says it is." 

both went silent,

"didn't you notice that she was trying to not spill anything while talking about the 'leaders'?" 

yujin's statement caught yena's interest. "what do you mean by 'trying not to spill'?" the senior asked,

"she was kind of off when she started talking about the leaders. don't you think that they're somehow hiding something? she didn't introduce who those leaders are." 

yena shrugged, "that's probably nothing, yuj. we just got here. maybe they don't want to say things that are too detailed since they don't trust us that much yet." 

yujin hummed, "you have a point, unnie. but anyway, let's just observe what we need to observe in this week." 

"yeah.. should we inform hyewon about this?" 

"we should."

=

1:17pm
archers' base, temporary house

"how 'bout you guys? do you all want to stay here?" yujin asked the rest.

all of them eagerly nodded making yena shrug at yujin.

"we don't have any choice anyway. our bus needs fixing and we don't have the knowledge about anything with regards to fixing buses." minjoo butted in

yujin heaved a sigh, "right." as she heard the door open, which caught all of their attentiveness.

it was ryujin,

"we'll have a gathering at the abandoned church in 30 minutes." yujin furrowed her brows,

"are we required to attend?" she asked. ryujin then gave them a sly smile, "the gathering's about all of you, so.. yes." she replied then closed the door after.

yujin waited for a while for ryujin to walk away before speaking,

"tell me, yena unnie, don't you find their behaviors weird?"

"i guess you do have a point."

"oh well.. i guess that we should prepare for this gathering,,"

=

1:32pm
archers' base, temporary house

"OPEN THE GATES!"

three women were seen entering the gate with panicked expressions on their face,

they didn't stay outside much longer then ran to god knows where.