twenty-eight; separated once again

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

september 1, 2018
day 40

2:24am
furies' base

(a/n: i'm sorry- these group names are weird😭 but it's pronounced as fyu-ries though hehe.)

"take 'em. lead them to the fourth warehouse. they would stay there until tomorrow. for now, we should let them rest. we traveled far." they heard two women talking just right outside of the cell,

suddenly, the blanket was harshly pulled off, revealing someone trying to open the cell with a key which they easily succeeded.

"roger that. y'all heard her. get your ass up, i wouldn't want to deal with unnecessary shit right now."

yena wasn't still in her mind at the time, she aggressively stood up then tried to strangle the person.

"where did you take us you PIECE OF SHI-"

"aish- yena!-"

bang

all of them froze then turned their heads to the sound,

turns out that one of the soldiers fired the gun on the floor, near where yena is.

"behave or i'll fire this in between your eyes." the girl threatened, "you wouldn't want that, do you?" she asked.

yena glared at the girl then aggressively let go of the person she tried to strangle earlier. hyewon then pulled yena to stand by her side.

because of this action, the girls were forced to be tied up.

"heyy.. we shouldn't treat our new visitors like this." the garage gate suddenly opened, revealing another young woman,

"who are you all.. what do you need from us?" chaewon shakily asked.

the woman laughed softly, "sorry, i forgot. jeon heejin, assistant soldier of myoui mina and minatozaki sana."

=

2:33am
forest

"yujin-ah, can you walk?" minjoo worriedly asked while looking at yujin who was still rubbing her back.

"i'm fine, thank you. also, sorry that i pushed you earlier. it was for the best."

the other half of the group were still in the forest. after they were close to being caught just a few minutes ago, they decided that they should follow the flare gun that they saw fire earlier.

they weren't sure if what they're doing is correct, but hey, at least they're finding some ways.

minjoo then pulled yujin for a sudden hug then told her that it's okay.

this action got them to stop everyone from walking,

"oh for crying out loud." jiwon face palmed as hyunseo softly laughed at her, "i mean, we can't really complain if the couple's this cute, jiwon unnie."

"right." the girl replied popping the 't' in her way of saying.

after a few seconds, jiwon saw hyunseo froze in her place. she quickly held the girl's shoulders to ask what is wrong.

"hey, hyunseo, are you okay?"

hyunseo shook her head as she looked at jiwon with an unreadable expression, "it's september 1st today right??"