seven; strange..

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 24, 2018
day 1

7:20pm
baseball field, bleachers

"COME ON LITTLE SHITS. THAT'S RIGHT, COME TRY AND EAT ME!" yujin was messing with them on the bleachers so she can distract them for a bit.

and to be honest, she's barely holding on and just wants to give in 'cause she's very tired with all the running.

but she can't give up yet,

she just needs to go back to the locker room and just stay there for the night.

yujin looked at the key in her hand.

shriek

"woah!" the junior got shocked of the sudden flesh-eater beside her.

she was about to run to the other way, but it was too late, 'cuz some flesh-eaters are using that way to get to her. as well as the other side.

and now she was trapped.

the only choice she has to do was to jump each layer of the bleachers to make her escape.

she laughed to herself, "i'm definitely fucked."

=

7:26pm
incheon high school, classroom 10-B

"we don't know what happened to her, minjoo-ssi." gaeul assured to the crying girl, while wonyoung was listening to them silently.

"what do you mean you don't know..?" minjoo sniffed,

"she was about to go with us go back here, but a golf club from the duffel bag fell on the ground. which made a very loud noise to attract those things towards us. and then she.. grabbed something from the duffel bag before throwing it to chaeyeon-ssi. after that, she told us to go back here then ran off shouting."

"i didn't really see what she grabbed since it was very dark. but i wish it was something that can help her defend herself." gaeul finished.

the others was catching up with the rest of the people who stayed here in the classroom since they all woke up anyway.

static

"h-hello?"

everyone widened their eyes,

rei quickly ran towards it then tried to find where the noise was coming from.

"yah! hello? Is this thing even working what the fuck-"

rei then found a walkie talkie 'she must've found this with chaeyeon unnie earlier' she thought to herself.

"hello? yujinie? are you okay? where are you?" rei spoke,

"ah, rei! rei oh rei.. there's hundreds of them outside. i might not come back there tonight" rei looked at everyone before nodding.

"are you safe?" the younger one asked. there was a huge silence and they were only hearing some flesh-eaters pounding on the door.

and yujin's tired breathing.

"hello..?"

"ah yes, yes, yea ,yea probably, yes, i think? yea! i'm safe, don't worry about me.." yujin started to blabber as her voice croaked.

"anyway, thank you for everything" minjoo rushed to the walkie talkie,

"this idiot- where the hell are you??" minjoo asked, running out of patience. rei then handed her the walkie talkie so she can speak to the latter comfortably.

"minjoo? oh, hi! that was.. nothing! yea, nothing. wait- are all of you listening to me right now??"

"yeah, since at the very start. they heard our conversation,," rei butted in,

"shit." yujin cussed as they heard her take a deep breath.

"i'm inside the locker room. i went back here again since i have nowhere else to hide. i'll probably arrive there at around sunrise, i think- there's a clock here so i can still keep track of the time. but for now, i'm gonna go take my shitty sleep. goodnight."

"w-wait-"

yujin then ended the conversation,

"she sounded.. weird," wonyoung mentioned,

"yeah, she sounded very scared? that's a bit disturbing." chaewon agreed.

"she was probably drained. drained out of tiredness i mean." eunbi tried to reassure everyone. but for minjoo, it wasn't working.

=

7:30pm
baseball field, locker room

yujin was silently panicking while looking at the blood stain on her school uniform.

it stung, could be possibly just a scratch, a small wound, or maybe even.. a bite?

she wasn't gonna look at it since she was afraid that it might be the end of her.

but she has to.

she squinted her eyes as she was sliding the long sleeves of her uniform.

and there was..

..a scratch

"oh i'm so done with this shit." the junior muttered to herself while inspecting the scratch. slightly relieved that it was just a scratch.

"it's just a scratch, just a scratch.. just a frikin' scratch so you're good, ahn" the girl calmed herself down.

there's nothing yujin can do to fix or stop the bleeding of the scratch, so she just used her uniform in wiping it off.

"and.. there!.." yujin mumbled while looking at her uniform that is now drenched in wet blood "i'm not gonna die just because i didn't.. sanitize it, right?"

the girl groaned. "great, now i'm finna have to find some rubbing alcohol"

=

"minjoo unnie, don't worry. as what you heard from earlier, she said that she's inside the locker room. she's surely safe there." hyunseo comforted the girl who was just silent on her seat ever since earlier.

"your yujin unnie is so hardheaded. i can't even explain." minjoo expressed, pinching the bridge of her nose making the younger one giggle.

they glanced at the others who were lying down on the floor, speaking to each other "where are you going to sleep, unnie?" the younger one asked.

"ehh.. i'm okay sleeping on this chair." minjoo responded, hyunseo nodded then sat properly "i am too, gonna sleep on this chair." she replied with a smug expression.

minjoo quietly chuckled, "alright, alright. goodnight, hyunseo."

"goodnight unnie."