five; chased

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 24, 2018
day 1

5:28pm
incheon high school, classroom 10-B

"that was yena unnie..right?" chaewon broke the silence as they heard familiar shouting and faded shrieks at the very end of the corridor.

"were they attacked?" the question by nako grabbed everyone's attention.

nako was getting quite uncomfortable with the stares so she stood up to take a peek using the small window that is built into the door.

but the problem is, she can't quite reach the window so- she's required to use the chair for extra height.

"i can't quite see anythin- OH SHIT!"

shriek

nako almost fell off the chair as she saw a flesh eater quickly jump scared her through the window. luckily, she was caught by sakura who was just near her.

"nako-chan, are you okay?" sakura asked while hitomi and hyunseo fixed the pages that are blocking the view from the inside so the flesh eater would go away.

(a/n: yuhhhh, we'll be calling them 'flesh eaters' in this household.)

=

5:43pm
incheon high school, storage room

"awch, my fucking thigh hurts—" yujin stopped whining as soon as she saw gaeul glaring at her.

rei let out a dry cackle, "hayyyyyy, lover's quarrel here, lover's quarrel there, lover's quarrel everywhere" she jeered, shaking her head softly.

"excuse me, we're not lovers-" rei suddenly brought out her hand to stop yujin from talking.

after exiting the fire exit, they saw a small storage room. they went inside and decided to take a break for a while after being chased earlier.

yujin was about to complain but then suddenly, banging was heard on the door that kind of scared some of them since it was so sudden.

chaeyeon then gestured everyone to not make any sound.

every single person in the room didn't move for three minutes straight. they were just listening to the mild groans and grumbles outside.

not long after, it was silent again.

"shall we go?" yena asked. all of them looked at yujin.

"let's make a quick plan first,"

while the others are talking, rei was quiet, inspecting around the room. after taking a few glances of everything, she saw something that might be useful later on.

she sneakily took all of it then placed it in her pockets.

=

6:01pm
incheon high school, classroom 10-B

"aren't they taking too long?" hyunseo suddenly asked wonyoung who was trying to take a nap, but she can't sleep anyway so she looked at the younger girl.

"yujin?" wonyoung asked. hyunseo nodded then proceeded to play with the sleeves of her hoodie.

"don't worry about them. i know they can come back here safely. even if they take a whole week to get back here, we'll wait for them" wonyoung smiled, making hyunseo crack a smile as well.