fourteen; bloody mess

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 26, 2018
day 3

12:06pm
incheondaegyo expressway

"everyone, stay put. we'll be checking what's stopping the bus from moving," chaeyeon announced as she was the final person to exit the bus.

she was about to take a breath outside but suddenly, hyewon, yujin, and yena suddenly pushed her back inside the bus as they quickly rushed inside then aggressively closed the door.

it was soon followed by heavy poundings and thumping, also heavy breathings coming from the three who just pushed chaeyeon back inside the bus.

"yah, what happened?" chaeyeon asked the panting three,

"there's a few of them at the other side-"
"i was scared shitless-"
"how am I not dead-"

"are you all okay?" hyunseo asked who was still sitting on the driver's seat.

"yeah.. we're fine. BARELY." hyewon panted, fixing her position.

they were catching their breaths for a while. the quick running, plus the nervousness made them run out of air to breathe.

"let's kill them off," yujin suggested as the other three shook their heads violently.

"no, I'm not going outside ever again." hyewon reacted, grabbing the water bottle on the floor as she drank from it.

"i think.. that water is not from ours—" chaewon tried to warn.

hyewon suddenly spit out the water, coughing badly.

"how are we supposed to keep moving if the bus itself can't move?" yujin asked her friend, raising her brows since she's trying to make a point.

yena sighed, "she's kind of correct, hyewon. let's just kill them off." the senior noted then tightly gripped on her bat.

hyewon pinched the bridge of her nose, kind of annoyed, "i swear to god if I somehow got bitten, i'm going to bite you three first."

"no one's getting bitten," chaeyeon reassured who was currently holding the door.

"i'll go first." yujin volunteered as she was preparing her crowbar.

the statement caught minjoo's attention,

she was about to stand up and speak to the latter, but gaeul made her sit back down. "let her. i mean — they can handle a few flesh-eaters, they just got surprised that's all."

minjoo nodded, she trusted gaeul's words anyway.

"in the count of three, open the door, kick those freaks away, and then bash their heads." yena instructed chaeyeon who just nodded softly.

"one.. two-"

"THREE!"

chaeyeon opened the door as yujin kicked the first flesh-eater she sees, resulting it to stumble down with some other flesh-eaters since the kick was pretty heavy.

perks of being a soccer player—

chaeyeon quickly closed the door as she grabbed her bat afterwards then saw that all of the flesh-eaters are knocked down after stepping outside.

"hm.. i didn't get a hit but okay.." chaeyeon sulked silently, making yujin chuckle,

"we'll give you the job to bash these heads the second time for safety purposes." the youngest one panted then leaned on the bus.