alternate ending; dream

"i'm sorry" minjoo tightened the hug, nodding slightly while she burried her face into yujin's shoulders.

"i'm sorry that i failed" yujin quavered,

"i'm sorry that i broke my promises,"

"i'm sorry that i have to leave,"

"i'm sorry that i did some mistakes,"

"i'm sorry."

"don't.." minjoo whispered,

yujin felt herself going weak as she looked at yena, nodding, as sign of farewell.

yujin quickly waddled towards hyunseo, "don't give your minjoo unnie a hard time, a-alright?" she ordered softly then placed something inside hyunseo's hands.

she stood up and sighed, going towards the window before looking back once more.

"wonyoung. always make sure that everything's fine, okay? don't separate ever again.." yujin spoke one last time before hopping on the window sill.

she took a deep breath before turning her head around, flashing her one last smile

"make it home."

=

"hey? yujin, you okay?"

yujin heard a familiar muffled voice as she was being shaken up,

she aggressively sat up then grabbed the nearest thing to her reach before threatening this person with a notebook.

"woah! calm down you-" yujin stared at the people in front of her,

"yuri? minjoo? wonyoung?" yujin double checked while blinking her eyes, quite in disbelief.

yujin looked around and saw people exiting the room,

specifically her classmates,

"w-what happened?" she asked as she slowly lowered down the notebook.

"you fell asleep stupid! now pack your stuff, let's continue this conversation later."

"isn't lunch time already done??-"

"jeez, what the hell happened to you-"

"what time is it?" wonyoung, minjoo, and yuri looked at their watch in sync.

"12:01pm it's lunch time, yuj. come on." minjoo said before grabbing yujin's arm,

"wait-" yujin helplessly grabbed her bag, swinging it onto her shoulder before letting herself get dragged by minjoo.

=

"you three can go eat. i'll just visit.. some people." yujin suddenly spoke.

the four of them halted their steps, "we'll come with you then." wonyoung said. "we're not that hungry anyway," she added.

"ah.. sure.. yeah.. thanks" yujin muttered.

"who are you going to meet?"

yujin didn't think twice before answering,

"hyunseo. lee hyunseo."

=

yujin, wonyoung, minjoo, and yuri were found outside of classroom 8-A, trying to spot for a familiar sophomore.