forty-one; missing

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

it was night time,

the two scientists were still walking along the woods but they stood close to each other cuz they were scared shitless.

it's very dark and chilly.

plus, eerie..

rustling leaves

both of them froze as they heard this aggressive sound in the distance.

growling

the two scientists then began to panic,

"you heard that, right?" the woman asked her husband.

"yeah.. but it's probably just us."

"no, no. it's not."

they frantically looked around in place while shining their flashlight at the sound.

the man accidentally dropped his flashlight making the light flash crazily before landing on the ground,

"ah, shit."

the man was about to grab his flashlight, but once he looked at the direction where the light was flashing, he froze.

he gently tapped his wife's arm earning her attention, "hm? did you see anything?"

"look.. there's someone over there" he shakily pointed out while whispering.

they saw this girl sitting on the ground while staring at a flesh-eater who was crushed by a log so it can't get her.

but it was not trying to hurt her.

"it's a young girl. let's help her," the woman just followed her husband with walking towards the girl,

"hey.. kid, are you lost?" the man asked as they were approaching the girl who was staring at the flesh-eater lifelessly.

"woah!-" they both exclaimed as the flesh-eater suddenly growled at them.

"it wants you, but why doesn't it want me?.." the girl muttered,

"sweetie, what are you saying? come here, it might bite you and you won't like that."

"do-don't touch me,"

=

september 3, 2018
day 42

12:18am
cabin

"rei, wake up!" rei suddenly jolted awake, revealing yujin's concerned expression.

"hey, i was sleeping.." rei slightly whined while rubbing her eyes as she sat up from jiwon's side.

they all fell asleep. those not-so-trusty raiders treated them like shit the past few days.

so they really deserve a break.

"hyunseo's missing," yujin panicked as she was looking around ferociously,

the news brought a shock to rei, resulting her to widen her eyes. "what?? wait, calm down. what happened?"

"i-i fell asleep and then.. when i went up to the attic, she's not there. rei, she's not there. she's not there!" yujin was starting to get a bit teary.

minjoo and jiwon who were just near them suddenly woke up,

"what is it?" minjoo asked while liz yawned, both are still very confused.

"leeseo is missing!"

=

12:21am
forest