three; reunion

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 24, 2018
day 1

1:14pm
incheon high school, fourth floor corridors

"oh? chaeyeon?"
"yujin unnie?"
"chaewon-ssi?"
"gaeul? leeseo?"
"yena unnie??"

"holy shit! you guys are here!"

yujin ran towards them observed them one by one.

"eyyyyyyyy lizueeee" "rei!" yujin greeted the couple while asking for high fives.

"leeseoooo!" the junior greeted once again with a fist bump. soon after, wonyoung followed and gave gaeul a hug "gel!"

everyone rushed towards the scene, looking at the new people all confused.

"leeseo? gel? liz? wha-"

yujin laughed slightly as wonyoung chuckled before replying. "yeah, why?"

their little reunion was interrupted by mild shrieks and grumbles coming from the floor just below them.

all of them went quiet, "it's not the time for a little reunion. let's find somewhere to hide first" hyewon mentioned before analyzing the floor they were on at the moment.

eunbi noticed this then looked around also. "our classroom is right here. let's use it" she suddenly spoke as she pointed at the door.

hyewon nodded then grabbed eunbi's wrist before dragging her into the room. the rest then soon followed.

as soon as they went inside, questions were being asked.

"what are those things?" a question from yena who's closing the door securely since she went last.

"are those things.. infectious?" from gaeul,

"why do they bite?" from yujin,

"are they dangerous?" from wonyoung,

"everybody take a seat."

they all took a seat while hyewon grabbed a chalk then started writing on the blackboard.

hyewon cleared her throat before starting. "okay. we're in incheon highschool, and there's some sort of outbreak going on."

"me and kwon eunbi, we were having a meal at the mall. then suddenly, as we were exiting the place, someone barged into the restaurant." hyewon started writing on the chalkboard.

"that's where we saw.. one of the customers got attacked.." she added, dusting off her hands.

"we then ran all the way here and came across some security guards. we were about to get help but their behaviors are abnormal-"

"this is also the part where we met ahn yujin, jang wonyoung, jo yuri, and kim minjoo. and on our way upstairs, we found kim chaewon, and choi yena" she mentioned then pointed at the people mentioned.

"after that, we eight went to the broadcasting room, then found mr. kang there."

chaeyeon, sakura, nako, and hitomi looked at each other. chaeyeon cleared her throat as she was slowly raising her right arm up.

"can we know what happened to mr. kang?" chaeyeon asked timidly. hyewon sighed, "he's... gone — if that's the right word to explain it."

jiwon froze with the sudden news.

hyunseo was just sitting by herself at the corner, earning worried looks from minjoo.

the archery expert looked at yujin to get some sort of signal if she can guide her to hyunseo, but yujin was busy listening to the discussion with gaeul sitting beside her.