forty-nine; accidents

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

september 6, 2018
day 45

12:46pm
incheon sarang hospital, fourth floor corridors

"yuri! open the door!" yena shouted through the corridors,

and yes, they're back at it again. they planned to just well— make a run for it

"wonyoung-ah! behind you!" minjoo exclaimed then ran to the girl's direction to give the flesh-eater a heavy kick, causing it to shake helplessly on the ground

"yuri! the door!"

"wait!- it's heav-"

bang

all of them flinched then covered their ears and eyes as they felt pain coming from their ears, followed by this obnoxious high pitched ringing.

yena slowly opened her eyes as she saw some flesh-eaters going towards yuri,

ignoring the ringing sound of her ears, she rushed towards yuri and pushed some of the flesh-eaters out of the way.

the flesh-eaters shrieked, also shocked and sensitive with the loud banging noise that happened seconds ago. this caused their hearing and vision to be messed up in the process so they can't quite see at the moment.

yuri was also suffering in pain in her ears and.. abdomen?

"y-yuri?" yena stuttered as she glanced at the room that yuri opened and saw a middle aged woman holding a gun in her hand- and also.. hyunseo?

"s-she.." yuri stuttered as she looked down on her abdomen, it was a terrifying sight for both her and yena.

yuri was shot.

=

"you can't go out, yujin-ssi" yujin was trying her best in retreating her hand from the man's grip,

"i need to! my friends are outside!" 

"there are flesh-eaters outsid-"

"and that's why i'm going out!" yujin pulled back her hand aggressively as she ran to the door, making her escape from that suffocating room.

she almost slipped because of the wet floor but she continued to run, ignoring those dead bodies on the ground and hurriedly made her way to the stairs.

=

not processing the situation enough, yena rushed to the woman who's also pointing a gun on her which didn't scare her even just a bit.

"wait- wait, yena unnie-" hyunseo didn't finish her sentence as yena angrily disarmed the woman, giving her a heavy blow across the face, then grabbed the gun from her hands. she quickly went back outside and aimed for the flesh-eaters as she shot them one by one.

minjoo and wonyoung were tightly covering their ears as they felt themselves going weak because of the continuous loud sounds that are firing.

jiwon quickly ran to yuri as she rushed her inside the room with rei supporting the both of them.

"minjoo! wonyoung! head inside!" yena shouted as she was still firing the gun. minjoo faintly grabbed wonyoung's hands and made a run to the room,

yena fired one last shot before closing the door, locking it.

all of them were panting with a worried and shocked hyunseo staring at them,

=