fifteen; lee cabin // backstories pt.1

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 27, 2018
day 4

7:12am
suwon, lee family cabin

"EVERYONE WAKE UP — GOODMORNING, WE HAVE ARRIVED IN JAPAN SO PLEASE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND," yujin yelled out while clapping as the others were slowly starting to wake.

"what the hell- japan?-"
"we're in japan? what the fuc-"
"am i dead?"
"no, asshole."
"what did she say?"
"what's happening?"

yujin face palmed mentally,

she glanced back at hyunseo and saw that the girl was fast asleep right after parking.

the junior sighed. she could just make up with hyunseo later and let the kid rest since she has been driving for two days straight.

"we're here!" yujin exclaimed, earning no excited responses.

"where exactly is here?" chaewon asked while rubbing her eyes,

"we're at..uhh..the-" yujin scratched her head as she thought of what she was going to call this place, "the LEE CABIN!-"

"lee cabin?" nako repeated.

hyewon rushed towards the window tore some of the paper so she can have a view,

"yah! don't tear it apart!" eunbi exclaimed.

"woah.." hyewon expressed at the scene.

"what- woah.."

(a/n: image not mine

(a/n: image not mine. credits to the owner hehe)

"we're staying here?" yena asked. yujin then nodded her head, resulting some of the people to cheer.

"sweet! what are we waiting for? let's go!" yujin was about to say something but hyewon exited the bus first then looked around the area.

the junior shook her head, "yah! be cautious of flesh-eaters!" she warned the senior,

"yeah, that's basically it uhh — we'll be going out in five minutes so prepare what you need to prepare" yujin announced then went to the backseat so she can start in moving their things inside the cabin.

=

7:25am
suwon, lee family cabin

yujin grunted as she placed the final bag on the door mat,

she looked around and saw that yena, hyewon, and chaeyeon were playing around with chaewon silently judging them and rei watching them fondly.

she scoffed, "heyyy, can y'all help me carry these bags later inside?" the three looked at yujin then nodded, flashing an okay sign.

the junior shook her head then went back inside the bus,