thirty-two; possible cure?

"we need to find her, asap."

a married couple in their mid-fifties was found having a meeting in their hospital,

they survived the attack in the hospital, kicking some flesh-eater asses here and there, then burning them outside.

it was a pretty hassle job for the both of them,

so now, they're in the middle of finding the cure.

actually, they've been working on it for the past eleven years. but the problem is, that they lost the formula.

eleven years ago, they used the formula on their best friend's daughter and used her as a test subject for their so-called 'experiment.'

but their friend moved cities with her family, so they lost track of them.

the husband was actually against this idea because they have no knowledge whether where the girl is, or is she even alive at this time.

but he knew that his opinion won't change his wife's point of view.

the only problem with this process is that, if the girl was given to them, she would die during the process.

it is because they will take a massive amount of her blood then experiment on it, doing some test here and there.

the girl was needed to make a cure,

so it was basically, saving the whole population of the world versus the girl's life.

also a choice between if you wanna be selfish, or selfless.

the couple also started this flesh-eater virus mess. basically, they are just delusional scientist and doctors who just wants to make something.. that can make humans evolve,

but it ended with a disaster.