eleven; successful escape

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 25, 2018
day 2

8:45pm
school private parking lot

finally, they can see the bus.

(a/n: it's the kind of bus you use on field trips. yes, those enclosed ones that has aircon in them hehe)

but they can't quite celebrate yet since some flesh-eaters are pounding on it.

yujin and yena sighed mentally as they looked at each other.

this situation made both of them scratch their heads, thinking of what could they possibly do.

they both communicated through their minds and walked to somewhere darker with the others so they can leave everyone safe before doing their plan.

q u i e t l y

after making sure that they are somewhere dark, yujin turned to minjoo,

'stay here,' the junior mouthed 'pass it to them.' she added.

minjoo turned around to hyunseo and mouthed 'they said that we should stay here for a while.' before gesturing her to pass the words.

and then the cycle continues.

yujin and yena waited for the 'okay' signal before they leave

once eunbi finished delivering what they said, hyewon got confused.

chaeyeon also heard this and furrowed her brows.

the two tenth graders looked at each other before looking at yujin and yena at the front, looking at them with nervous smiles.

'what will you guys do??' chaeyeon mouthed to the both of them.

yena then stupidly imitated a flesh-eater expression as chaeyeon was holding her laugh.

hyewon shrugged it off then let them do the rest anyway,

and once the signal was clear, the two best friends began to move.

their plan was to kill the flesh-eaters that are pounding on the bus as quietly as possible. thankfully, there are only two to four flesh-eaters pounding on the bus so they can easily take them out by using yujin's crowbar

just like in movies, or games. always bash the head.

yena pushed the first flesh-eater out of the way then yujin followed by stabbing it through the eye with a crowbar.

they also did the same with the rest as they checked the close perimeters.

but before guiding everyone inside the bus, they also checked the inside the vehicle first.

yena quietly opened it then yujin went inside.

it was empty, and the key was somehow there so they got quite lucky with that.

yujin turned to yena 'clear,' she whispered to the senior.

they then exited the bus and went to the others.

the two best friends made it back swiftly and safely before leading the rest of their friends to the bus.

they walked to the bus without meeting any mess after all which was GREAT.

once hyewon and chaeyeon checked that everyone's inside, they quietly closed the door of the bus.

"let's do a head count," chaeyeon muttered to yena. the duck nodded then helped the rest count.