four; locker room

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

july 24, 2018
day 1

4:25pm
incheon high school, classroom 10-B

"we still have to prepare ourselves before going outside though." as expected, sakura who always plays video games has something to say.

"like what?"

"wrapping our arms with something might work. credits to train to busan." jiwon spoke, whispering the last part. the girl then stood up to grab the bag she inspected earlier and brought out a tape.

which was very unlucky for them since it was overused and almost run out.

they all let out a deep sigh, "that's not enough for all of us though, jiwon-ssi."

jiwon scanned the tape before going back to her seat next to rei,

"this can wrap up six people though. that's enough."

yujin then thought of an idea,

"liz, can I take it?" the pup suddenly held out her hand.

jiwon then confusedly placed the tape on the junior's palms.

yujin then inspected the roll of tape, "hmm.."

"can we use it?" yujin foolishly asked. well- she has a plan and all so asking wouldn't bring too much harm.

"let's wait for two days first" yena butted in.

"no need,"

"what?"

yujin heaved a sigh, "who wants to come with me?"

=

4:31pm
incheon high school, classroom 10-B

"locker room. we go to the cafeteria, head to the baseball field, locker room, then baseball bats, walkie talkies, and other important shit" yujin wrote on the blackboard.

"no."

"oh c'mon-"

"yujin, that's basically suicide." eunbi brought out as she sighed.

"yuj, please tell me you're joking-" yena was cut off again, making the latter purse her lips.

"the situation that we're in is not a joke, yujin. this is serious." minjoo stated.

"i'm serious as well. if no one wants to come with me, then i'll do it myself."

after yujin said that, everyone became silent.

not until hyewon lost her patience,

"aish! you damn dog! i'll come with you!" hyewon exclaimed, but not too loudly to attract attention of the flesh eaters below them.

"well if hyewon's coming, then i am too" yena rose her hand.

"count me in, folks" chaeyeon raised her hand as well.

"can I come..?" rei suddenly raised her hand, but jiwon snatched it back down.

"yah, rei.. don't.." jiwon muttered.

"me and rei are coming with you" gaeul spoke, earning a slight glare from jiwon.

jiwon then suddenly retreated her hand from rei's and stared at her seatmate with a concerned expression

"don't worry too much. i'll be fine" rei whispered to liz while intertwining their hands back together.

"heh- thanks, I'll owe you guys a lot in the future." yujin flashed her cheeky smile, making hyewon shake her head.