nineteen; improvement

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

august 21, 2018
day 29

a month has gone by and they started to 'adjust' that this is the new normal.

whatever happens, they need to survive until this epidemic that they're experiencing, finishes.

every monday, wednesday, and friday, hyunseo's father hunts the woods for possible food. maybe with little help from minjoo since the latter knows archery and can aim very well.

yujin, on the other hand, keeps on getting paranoid whenever minjoo goes out to help with the hunting so she volunteered in all of the activities.

every sunday, tuesday, and thursday, they look for the forest for more firewood so they can warm themselves every night. also a material for cooking.

and saturday, is their rest day..!

don't worry, the others are doing well with surviving as well. they take turns who's coming with minjoo and hyunseo's dad. and on the other hand, they also take turns in who's going out to find firewood.

=

august 22, 2018
day 30

hyunseo's father, minjoo, yujin, chaewon, hitomi, and rei were seen hunting in the woods for possible food lurking around.

with minjoo carrying the bow and arrow from the cabin, hyunseo's father with the binoculars the same as chaewon at the back, then yujin, hitomi, and rei with the defense.

let's just say that they.. 'somewhat' improved,

they're not chicken high school students anymore,

"i think i saw a rabbit over there." everyone squinted their eyes as soon as chaewon finished her sentence.

chaewon shakily pointed at the direction where she saw the 'rabbit' so minjoo observed the perimeter.

not for long, minjoo swiftly picked up an arrow then fired it at the direction chaewon was pointing,

"i think i caught it. i don't know? i'm sorry if i didn't." yujin squeezed the girl's shoulder to reassure her.

"let's check then,"

they walked towards the arrow and saw a dead rabbit,

"nice! some food!" hitomi exclaimed.

"clear shot, minjoo-ah." rei spoke then high fived the archer.

yujin smiled in relief, "let's go back now, hm? it's almost dusk."

=

august 23, 2018
day 31

"yah, everyone, be careful, you might step on some poo," yena mentioned making yujin snicker.

"you too, mate. but i think i saw that you stepped on some poo earlier."

"what?!" yena panicked as she frantically checked her shoes,

"just kidding. anyway, i think we got enough firewood for tonight. gaeul-ah! lend me a hand, please. this hill is really tall" yujin called for the mentioned girl.

"yuri-yah! help me also!"

"pfft, you deal with yourself and your poo-stained shoes."

yujin laughed as she dusted off her clothes after getting pulled by gaeul. "poor ducky,,"

"hyunseo-yah! help me please,,"

"my arms are too short, sorry unnie."

"oh for the love of god!"

"jiwon-ah!" jiwon rolled her eyes but crouched down anyway,

"here, grab my hand,"

"liz is too kind for this world," yujin chimed in.

that's pretty much what's happening these weeks. thankfully no one was planning to raid them.

or maybe there are some?

we'll know soon.

><

a/n: someone might die next chapter👀