forty-six; unexpected

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

september 6, 2018
day 45

11:42am
incheon sarang hospital

after two days (ish) of walking, they finally arrived at the hospital.

but they didn't expect to have this encounter though,

you see — the place was full of flesh-eaters and yujin was starting to think that they were bamboozled by this guy on the walkie-talkie.

were they?

"RUN!"

"yujin, what did that guy say??!" yena asked then threw a chair to the flesh-eater as they were running through the corridors.

"eugene-ssi."

"once you arrive, head straight to the 5th floor. room number 505"

"be careful."

"room number 505 on the 5th floor!"

"are you sure?!??" hyewon grabbed a painting from the walls then threw it to the flesh-eaters,

they are currently running for their lives on the 1st floor. they're searching for the stairs because obviously, the elevators don't work.

and now they're currently being chased by 5-7 zombies,

"no shit sherlock i'm sure!"

"come on, run faster! they're getting closer."

"there! fire exit, hurry up!" rei suddenly mentioned, pointing at large doors by the end of the hallway as she was dragging jiwon to follow her pace.

"just a little bit more,,"

"and—"

bang

hyewon, who went inside last, forcedly pushed the doors closed.

their break didn't last long as they saw more flesh-eaters running towards them, but had little difficulties in doing it since they can't go up the stairs properly,

"hyewon, let's go!"

"but the flesh-eaters from outside will—" hyewon didn't finish her sentence as eunbi grabbed her arm then dragged her to follow them. the door bashed open very aggressively as the flesh-eaters from outside came in also.

so now they're being chased by 10-13 flesh-eaters,

"ow!-" minjoo suddenly tripped as she hurt her knee.

"minjoo! minjoo, can you stand up? hey.. are you okay??" yujin check up on minjoo on the floor as yena and hyewon were kicking the flesh-eaters away, resulting the zombies to fall of the stairs stupidly.

"yujin, we don't have time." jiwon suddenly spoke as she tried assisting minjoo to stand up.

"go ahead! we'll follow,,"

"are you crazy?!" chaewon exclaimed as she glanced at minjoo's knee which was slightly red,

yujin looked around, trying to spot for solutions.

fortunately, she saw a fire extinguisher by the end of the stairs.

"yena unnie, hyewon unnie, hold them for a while!" yujin spoke then ran to the fire extinguisher, slightly panicking since she doesn't know how it works.

"tomi.. do you know how this works?"

"pull the pin, aim, then shoot." hitomi instructed as they saw the others helping hyewon and yena with kicking the flesh-eaters away,