twenty five; sounds like trouble

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

august 31, 2018
day 39

5:23pm
archers' base, temporary house

"yujin, just — tell us what you saw,,"

yujin stopped pacing back and fourth,

"i heard them talking,"

everyone furrowed their brows, "..who?" hyewon asked.

"jeongyeon-ssi, seulgi-ssi, wendy-ssi, dahyun-ssi, chaeyoung-ssi, and tzuyu-ssi. the ones who spoke during the gathering earlier."

all of them went silent,

"they plan to sell us away."

yena shook her head, "that can't be true-"

"it is! believe me! i heard what i heard! if we don't leave right now, then we'll be sold out to GOD KNOWS WHO OR WHERE!"

"yujin-ah, look at me, aren't you tired of running? look at them, look at our situation. these people helped us, helped rei, gave us this room, aren't you thankful for that?" yena asked as she held the girl's shoulders.

yujin frowned then slightly took of yena's hands then backed away, "then i'm going."

everyone got shocked at yujin's confession,

"wait, yujin-"

"choose, whether you want to stay here, or you want to come with me."

the door suddenly opened, revealing ryujin who was concerned because of the muffled shouting from outside.

"are you guys okay?"

yujin then stepped forward, "yoon said that we have a choice whether to stay or leave. all of them chose to stay.. except for me.. is it okay?"

minjoo aggressively grabbed yujin's collar from behind.

hyunseo then went to jiwon who was visibly tensed at the scene,

"yujin, let's just think about this for a while, okay??"

"it's alright. if she wants to leave, then she ca-" ryujin was cut off,

"no one's leaving!"

all of them went silent as they heard hyunseo burst. they all looked at hyunseo's direction who hugged jiwon tightly, then started sobbing.

"ryujin-ssi, can you.. go back another time? thank you" chaewon said to the girl,

thankfully, ryujin gave them the space that they needed, but she went to jeongyeon to inform them about the mess.

=

"hyunseo-yah, unnie's sorry. i was trying to see if i can persuade everyone.. but i did a horrible job. i'm not gonna leave." yujin hugged the girl.

"but you said—"

"anything of that is not true."

hyunseo calmed down a bit then snuggled onto yujin.

soon after, she stopped sobbing. yujin also felt her calm breathing, meaning, that the sophomore fell asleep so yujin gently placed her on the bed.

"look, we have to leave. i want this for the best of us."

"are you sure that what you heard is true?" eunbi softly asked,

yujin nodded, "yes, now are you coming with me?"

yena took a deep breath then glanced at hyewon before looking back at yujin, "okay.."

"what's the plan, hm?"

=

5:50pm
archers' base, temporary house

"we have to go as quickly and unnoticed as possible. that's it. that's the plan. i heard that they'll be striking at tomorrow night so we have to leave before tomorrow arrives."

"but where would we go..?"

yujin sighed, "i-i don't know.. but trust me, it's safe out there instead of staying in this place."

the junior dashed to the window and took a peek outside, "for now, let's just take a rest. we'll have to do a lot tomorrow."

=

5:55pm
archers' base, headquarters

ryujin was seen visiting her boss to declare an announcement

"boss-nim,"

"yes?"

"i just wanted to inform you that one of the new ones wants to leave."

"interesting.. but how 'bout no."

"but, boss-nim—"

"shh shh shh.. still no. make them stay."

it was silent. the other girl was still not yet leaving because she wasn't said to do so yet.

not until, the boss spoke again,

"tie her up,"

"w-what..?"

"tie her up i said. while she's asleep, tie her up then bring her underground. i would like to ask a few questions. i'll be interrogating her."

"plus, mina and sana will be striking tomorrow night and i'll be selling them those newcomers. you got that, or no?"

ryujin gulped, "y-yeah, of course.. i hear you."

she smiled, "good. you may leave now, ryujin-ssi."

=

"let's hope for the best for tomorrow. good night."

"i hate you for scaring us like that" yujin chuckled as minjoo turned her back against her on the bed,

"trust me, i can't leave and survive on my own. plus, we, as a group, are like.. family now. i can't leave you guys here." minjoo then faced her,

"yes. now stop talking. i'm sleepy."