thirty-one; another plan

tw ⚠ // lowercase intended
=

september 1, 2018
day 40

8:21am
storage warehouse #4

"let's just wait until yena wakes up then we can go, how does that sound?" hyewon nodded at yujin's plan.

they succeeded in getting hitomi and yuri down so now, they're having a meeting.

they were formed into a circle, except for yuri since the girl immediately rushed to yena after seeing her state. she volunteered in watching her for a while before they come back to minjoo and the others.

"but where are you and the others gonna stay?" yujin slumped her shoulders as soon as gaeul asked the question.

"i'll think of that later. for now, let's think about what happened the past days after we got attacked by a herd back at leeseo's cabin."

=

8:28am
back at the forest

"don't you think that they didn't make it inside there?" eunbi suddenly sat beside minjoo who was biting her nails out of nervousness,

"yah.. don't do that."

minjoo froze,

"do what?" the younger asked,

"don't bite your fingernails, you might get some bacteria in your mouth." eunbi repeated as she was gently separating the girl's hand from her mouth.

minjoo retreated her hand anyway. "can't help it. i'm just nervous" she reasoned out then took a glance at hyunseo, wonyoung, and jiwon who was peacefully sleeping by the log.

eunbi chuckled, "nervous for what?"

"what if they got caught? what are we supposed to do?" eunbi pursed her lips at the question. "they won't. they can't. i know yujin's not gonna allow that."

"speaking of yujin, how are you two?" eunbi asked, clearly teasing minjoo who just lowered down her head, "this topic again.." the girl complained.

seconds later, minjoo looked up then flashed a grin, "how about i ask you about hyewon unnie."

eunbi rose her left brow, "this topic isn't about me," minjoo snorted, "now you know how i feel. you know the answer anyway, i love her too much."

eunbi went back to flashing her teasing smile, "if you love her then tell her that you two should get together then—"

"yuhhhh, true."

both girls turned their heads to the voice,

"oh, hyunseo-yah, you're awake?"

the girl stood up then stretched her limbs before nodding, "where are the others? and.. where are we?" she asked,

"it's kind of a long story eh.. while you were asleep, yuri found horse footprints on the ground, we followed it then it led us here. yujin was sure that yena and the others were brought here because she saw them being taken away in a cell with horses. and then yujin let us stay here while her, yuri, and hitomi enter this.. whatever you call this — a base?" minjoo nodded at eunbi's statement.

"she also told us that whatever happens, we shouldn't follow them inside. and lastly, to not get caught" the sophomore nodded, satisfied that she somehow knew what's happening in a span of a minute.