Chapter 41

Xera's P.O.V.

I was glad to have Robby back. I stood there embraced in his arms as happy as could be. I lean my forehead against his and smile as a tear slowly slides down my cheek.

Me: Oh how I've missed you.

Robby wipes my tear away and then kisses where it was. He smiles warmly at me.

Robby: It will be okay. I missed you too but I sense a big change in you.

Me: Well yeah! You kinda missed a lot!

Aiden: HEY LOVE BIRDS INCOMING!

We both look in the direction of Aiden only to be tackled into the water by a giant brown wolf. My immediate thought was to laugh but I guess Robby had a different thought. He ended up transforming into his wolf and started to guard me. I don't think he realized that it was Kaden and now that I compare them, Kaden's wolf is a lot bigger. Robby bares his teeth at Kaden and Kaden just sit down and wags his tail, which splashes water everywhere. I decide to prevent him from being attacked by Robby, who is on high guard right now. I walk past Robby and hug Kaden.

Aiden: Go easy on him Robby, he's still a puppy in mind.

Aiden and I start bursting out laughing at the confused look on Robby's face.

Me: It's Kaden, Robby. He's all grown up and not only in human form.

Dylan: Okay guys, I think it's time we get Xera back to the castle since she has a lot of fixing to do. We just gained four new houseguests and need a place to put them.

Me: Okay, okay.

I turn to Robby and Kaden.

Me: Better transform back and put some warm clothes on, it's going to be a cold ride back.