Chapter 17

Izabella's P.O.V.

I skip into the house that me, Dylan, and Issi stay in. I don't hear any noise or anything. I look at the clock on the wall. It's like 8am, they should be up.

Me: DYLIPOO!!!!!!

Dylan walks down the stairs very slowly and carefully. He looks up and glares at me.

Dylan: Dylipoo? Who exactly do you think you are? Call me that again and I'll...

Me: I have good news for you.

Issi walks down the stairs rubbing his eyes and crashes into Dylan. They both fall onto the floor and I burst out laughing. Issi shakes his head at me and stands up. Dylan stays on the floor and moves his arms to under his head so he can lay it on them.

Dylan: What's the good news?

Issi looks at me curiously. I signal him to go away because I don't know if he should know this yet. I lay on the floor next to him with my face only inches away from his. I decide it's best to whisper to him just in case Issi is listening in.

Me: Xera.

Dylan: What about her?

Me: I found her. Last night. With my charges.

Dylan looks completely shocked and this makes me smile at him. HA! I surprised him.

Me: Told you it was....

Dylan: Where!?!?!

Me: Out in the middle of the Black Woods. They were attacking a wolf pack to get Stereo back.

Dylan: Then if I'm right then they should be going to school soon here.

He stands up and reaches his hand down for me to take. I stand up and he calls for Issi. Issi walks in with a tooth brush sticking out of his mouth.

Dylan: We're transferring schools.

Issi: Why?

Dylan: I think we're in need of a change.

Issi: Okay, where to?

Dylan: Black Woods Public School.

Issi looks at us like we just lost our minds.

Issi: When are we leaving?

Dylan: Tomorrow. Get packing.