Chapter 33

Xera's P.O.V.

I was standing next to Issi having a bunch of people welcome us to our new kingdom when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn my head slightly to see Noah standing there. Quickly, I excuse myself from the people that I was talking to not to be rude or anything then walked with Noah.

Me: What's up Noah?

Noah: I would wish to speak to you after the party in the gardens to talk about your new position in this kingdom.

Me: Okay, that's fine. I'll go get changed now if you want me to.

Noah: No, let's wait until the party is over.

Then Noah walked away. I was just standing there staring after him. I wonder what could be so important that everyone had to be out of the castle before he told me about my position. Oh well. Stereo comes up to me and gives me a hug. I smile and hug her back.

Stereo: There's so many people here! I don't exactly know how to greet all the people that walk up to me. Do I hug them and smile, or do I just give them a handshake.

Me: Haha do whatever feels natural to you.

Stereo: What feels natural to me is to run and go talk to people I actually know.

Me: Like now? But who knows Stereo, you might find someone you like.

Stereo: Umm... about that. I kinda already like someone Xera.

I think my heart just stopped. What is she talking about? She never told me she liked someone.

Me: Who?

Stereo: I found my mate but I don't think you're going to approve.

Me: Who is it Stereo?

Stereo: Remember Lance's pack?

Me: Yes.

Stereo: Know Darrek?

Me: AWWW!!! I had a feeling he was it!

Stereo: What? How?!

Me: Because we went to rescue you that time when you went on a date with him and I remember going to look for Lance's hideout in the middle the woods. Well me, Lucas, Aiden, Kaden....

I stop talking. I know someone else was there. But who was it?

Stereo: Xera?

Me: Someone else was there. I know it. They were trying to talk me out of going into the camp alone but I still went. We saved you and the person that was trying to get me to stay out drove me home in my jeep.

Stereo looks really sad now. Does she know who it was?

Me: But the point is, when I found you in Lance's hideout, Darrek was holding you like his life depended on it. That's why I had a feeling that it was him.

Stereo smiles a bit but her eyes say that she is still sad.

Stereo: Well lets get back to this party. We have a bunch of people to get and know.