Chapter 48

Xera's P.O.V.

It was the next morning and man was I sore. I decided to take a hot shower and some pain medicine to make it go away. After I got out of the shower, I looked at the clock and noticed that it was 5:30am. I went to the dresser and got out my undergarments and the clothes that I can move the best in which happens to be a black pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I ran out of my room and right into someone. We both ended up sprawled all over the floor and I looked up to see that it was Stereo. I jumped up and held my hand out for her to grab.

Me: Just the person I was looking for. Let's go.

Stereo: Where are we going?

Me: We are going to pick up my prisoners mwahahaha

Stereo stops and I just keep walking ahead. I don't hear her next to me so I turn to look at her.

Me: Something wrong?

Stereo: Why are we going to get them?

Me: Because they're going to training with us.

Stereo: Why?

Me: I'll tell you once we are out of the castle.

We leave the castle and we have been in complete silence since. I know that she's just waiting for me to tell her what is going on but I want to make sure nobody important is going to overhear. We almost arrive to one of the houses of the prisoners when she pulls my arm back.

Stereo: Tell me what is going on.

I look around so I can see if someone is anywhere near us but see no one.

Me: They're going to be our guards when Noah decides to retire.

Stereo: Oh, that's why we are training them?

Me: Yup. Or more like attacking them.

Stereo: What?

Me: They're on Robby's  team.

Stereo: Okay, how are things with you and Robby anyways?

Me: Well last night we kinda...well you know....did it.

Stereo: What was that again? I'm sorry I didn't hear you.

She stands there and smiles at me while I glare at her. I can feel a blush rise to my cheeks and I start to get mad.

Me: We had sex last night.

Stereo: Wow, I didn't think you'd come out and say it. But congrats, you're finally a women!

Me: Having sex with someone has nothing to do with being a women. But in your opinion, are you a "women" yet?

She pauses and looks shocked. Then looks down.

Stereo: No.

Me: What's that? I didn't hear you.

I turn away from her and knock on the door to Liam's house. He answers immediately and a huge smile grows on his face.

Liam: HEY MOM! I want you to meet someone.

Me: Do you really want your mom...

Liam: Amy.

Me: Knowing how I met you?

Liam: Please keep that part secret.

His mom walks up to the door and looks at me and Stereo. I smile politely at her.

Me: Hello, my name is Xera and this is my cousin Stereo. It is a great honor meeting you Amy.

Amy: Oh my, you have some polite friends here Liam.