Chapter 28

Robby's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw Izabella standing above me. What happened? The last thing I remembered was me chasing after Xera and then finding Lance and a bunch of wolves around her. I look at Izabella and try to sit up. Ouch! My head is killing me. I rub my head and figured that it was wrapped in a bandage.

Me: What happened?

Izabella: You got knocked out. That's the reason for the bandage.

Me: What happened?

Izabella: You got knocked upside the head with a pipe and it knocked you out cold haha. You've been out for nearly 3 days.

Me: Where's Xera?!

Izabella stands up and skips out of the room. She never answered my question. I sit up the rest of the way and start moving all my limbs back and forth to make sure nothing is broken. I hear a couple shouts down the hallway and Izabella come skipping back in.

Izabella: The wolves kidnapped her and Dylan and Issi went to get her back but she hasn't woken up since. So I guess she got hurt pretty badly.

Me: WHAT! WHO HURT HER?!?!

Izabella: Oh would you relax. We got them back. Oh and let me unwrap your head. It's about the time it would stop bleeding.

She pulls me forward and starts unwrapping the bandage. It hurts a bit but I'm too stubborn to admit it out loud. After she's done unwrapping my head, I stand up and go over to the mirror to see how badly I got hurt.

Me: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE!?!?

Izabella: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dylan walks in and glares at Izabella and she instantly stops laughing. He looks toward me.

Dylan: Now that you're up and walking around then it's time for you to get ready for school.

Me: I don't have any clothes.

Dylan sighs and motions me to follow him. Izabella is still sitting on the bed that I was sleeping in not too long ago still chuckling. I walk out of the room and ignore her little attempts to get me to come back so she can pick on me more. We head out to the garage and he gets on a bike.

Dylan: Hope you don't mind motorcycles.

I shake my head and get on with him. He heads back towards Xera's house to get some clothes for me.

**SCHOOL!**

I walked into the school with Aiden and Kaden right beside me. I haven't really talked since I found out that Xera got attacked in her own house. Why couldn't I have gotten there any sooner. No need fretting over it now.

Me: Hey guys, wanna go for a run after school?

Kaden & Aiden: YES!

Me: Sounds like a plan. I'll meet you here after school.

Kaden takes off running down the hallway and is instantly crowded by girls around his age. He looks so happy and then goes over and bro hugs a couple people.

Me: Looks like your brother is already mister popular.

Aiden: What can I say? The kid has the same swag as his brother haha

Me: Yeah, that's it.

We keep walking and seen Lance, Jared, and Darrek. They look completely beaten up. We stopped walking and blocked their way so they couldn't get past us. They look up and look scared. What the hell?

Me: What happened to you guys?

Lance: Do you really not know? Oh, and nice mark on the side of your head.

Me: Your fault. And no, I don't know.

Lance: Just ask that blue haired dude or Xera's other lover.

Me: What other lover?

Lance: The emo looking one.

Me: Issi? He's her brother, not lover.

Lance: So then he's the....not her....

Aiden: He's the what?

Darrek: Heir...

Me & Aiden: Heir to what?!

Jared: The dragon kingdom. They're the crowned prince and princess....