Chapter 19

Xera's P.O.V.

We all loaded into the jeep and charger and drove to school. I had Stereo drive the charger because I didn't really trust anyone else with my car. They're my precious. I race her to the school and decide to make a scene. I turn up the radio and blast Linkin Parks "Burn It Down" while everyone in the parking lot looks at my jeep. I look over to Robby in my passenger seat and see him shaking his head. We all get out and then I feel something tug on my shirt. I turn around to see Kaden there smiling at me mischievously.

Me: What do you have planned?

Kaden: A grand entrance. We have to make an amazing first impression.

Me: So, what's our grand entrance going to be?

Kaden whispers in my ear and by the time he's done telling me the plan, all of our friends are surrounding us. I smile and nod.

Kaden: One!

Me: Two!

Kaden: Three!

And with that, we take off running. Every teenager is staring at us and not moving. I run straight towards this one guy and jump up and place one hand one his head and launch myself over him without hurting him. I look over at Kaden and see that he did a front hand spring right in a crowd of girls standing there in awe.

Robby: Xera!!!!! Quit making a scene!!!!!

Aiden: Kaden! Get back here now!

We just keep running away from them. I pass Dasia and just run past her.

Me: I'll talk to you later! Gotta win!

Then continue running. I see Kaden on the floor in front of me and slow down. I hold out my hand and help him up. He runs behind me and grips my shirt. I can tell that he's shaking. I look to see what knocked him down and there's the one person I didn't want to see. Lance, along with his little followers. I immediately get into a fighting stance.

Me: What are YOU doing here mutt?!

Jared: If you haven't noticed, you have a mutt hiding behind you too you fire breathing son of a...

I didn't let him finish his sentence because I kicked him and he went flying backwards. I looked at Darrek who was looking down at the floor in a depression. I just glared at him then looked at Lance. He looked a little scared.

Me: I asked you a question.

Lance: And I have an offer to make you.

Kaden stands beside me and I get out of my fighting stance.

Kaden: What kind of offer?

Lance: While we're at school, no drama, no fights, no acknowledging each other or each others groups. Purely friendly but only on school property during hours.

Me: Sounds fine to me, how about you Kaden?   

Kaden: Fine with me. Just remember to tell your group of friends that Lance.

Lance: Deal.

Me: Well....bye then.

Kaden and I walk away from the awkwardness of Lance and his pack.

Kaden: I so won.

Me: What?! No you didn't! I just saved your puppy butt from getting a beating.

Issi's P.O.V.

I pull into the parking lot with Izabella in the passenger seat of my Lambo. She hasn't shut up the whole ride! I hurry and get out of the car and grab my bag flinging it over my shoulder. Izabella got out and that's when I notice that everyone's eyes were on us. I see Dylan pull up on his bike then I swear everyone's jaws dropped. I can't really blame them though. People that have either super human powers like Izabella and Dylan, and then people who can transform into creatures like me, tend to be extraordinarily beautiful. I smell something that smells like another dragon....or dragons. I look over to Izabella and Dylan. Is that why they brought me here? Now that I think of it, I smell wolves too. I see a jeep and a dodge charger pull into the parking lot and a few people get out of both of the cars. I wasn't too interested so I just walked into the school ignoring all the gazes.