Chapter 53

Xera's P.O.V.

I was half way to what I think what the dungeon when I heard a 'psst'. What was that? I look around and I noticed a girl with black hair waving her hand at me while hiding behind a bunch of barrels. I smile then hold my finger up to my mouth and motion for her to be quiet. I look to see her shaking her head at me in a panicky way. I'll just find a way over to her to see what she wants.

I peek my head out from behind a bear statue and search for guards. I don't see any so I walk out and head towards her direction. I didn't even think about keeping my look out because the minute I seen Stereo's eyes widen then I knew something bad was going to come.

I slowly turned around to see a mad Porter with a bruised face. I intertwine my fingers and give him the most innocent smile I could when I had those "oh crap" thoughts running through my mind.

Porter: Going somewhere Xera?

Me: Umm noo? What makes you think that?

Porter: Maybe the sneaking around or the fact that you're trying to give me the puppy dog eyes.

Me: I wasn't giving you the puppy dog eyes, why would I do that when I could just beat you up again?

Porter: I wasn't trying to fight you.

Me: But you're looking for a fight now.

Porter: Well yeah! You knocked me unconscious!

Me: I thought you said I was small?

Porter: What does that have to do with anything?

I had to think of something quick to keep him distracted. I really hope that Stereo does something, and soon.

Me: I should be weaker than you.

Porter: You're a dragon. I'm not.

Me: So then why'd you try to hit me?

Porter: I didn't! I just said I wanted to talk!

Me: Umm okay. But I really have to go to the bathroom, can you show me where it is?

Porter: Nice try.

Me: Nice try on what?

I really do have to go to the bathroom. All of a sudden, I get tackled and then I feel like I'm going to puke from all the swirling and tummy jerking. I look beside me and see Stereo with a smile on her face.

Stereo: I got us out of there before things got bad.

Me: Well I'm glad but what about Izabella, Dylan, and Lucas?

Stereo: I already sent them back. I found them in the dungeon and as soon as I let them out, they all poofed back to the castle.

Me: So everyone is waiting for us to arrive then?

Stereo: Yup!

Maybe Porter and Dominic won't know where our kingdom is and they won't rebel. I mean, they are in the middle of a war with another kingdom. I don't think they have time to try to fight us too....right?

We arrived back in the castle and I landed hard on my butt. Well that's going to leave a bruise. I looked around to see that nobody was in the entrance. I guess they all are in the hospital wing. All of a sudden, I got the feeling that I was going to puke again and ran to the nearest bathroom.

I got there and puked in the toilet. Stereo walked in with a slight smile on her face and held my hair back.

Stereo: Must be from the journey. It made me sick too.