Chapter 45

Jared's P.O.V.

I was just getting out of the showers down the hallway from my room when I see two people exiting my bedroom. What the...? I walk up to them to notice that it's Xera and Lucas. I wonder what those two are doing roaming around this part of the castle. That's when I notice that they are each wearing a back pack. Now I really want to know what's going on. I hear them start to whisper to each other in hushed tones.

Me: What are you doing coming out of my room?

They both noticeably tense up. Now I know something is up. Xera winks at Lucas then turns to me with an innocent and sweet smile.

Xera: We came down here to ask you a favor.

Me: What would that be?

Xera: You know how we don't really know each other that well?

Me: Yeah...

Xera: Well I was thinking that me, you, and Lucas here could have some bonding time if you're interested.

I look at the clock and realize that I have nothing else planned for today and it really would be nice to be friends with more than just Darrek and Lance.

Me: Sure, what do you wanna do?

Xera: You can help us prank people. Our mission is to prank everyone and not get caught.

Me: Sounds like fun. Count me in.

Xera's P.O.V.

Mission: Darrek.

I just got Jared to join our little pranking group too. Now maybe we can come up with ideas on how to get everyone. We start walking towards Darreks' room when we hear moaning. EW! I am not going in there. Nevertheless, I guess we can get Darrek from outside of his room.

Me: Lucas, turn around.

He does as asked and turns around. I unzip his bag and grab the saran wrap, duct tape, and scissors. I hand the duct tape to Jared and take a piece of saran paper out of the box long enough to go across the door and hand the box to Lucas. I put one corner up and stick my hand out to Jared so he hands me some duct tape. I tape one side to the wall then put the saran wrap across the door and ask for another piece of duct tape until we had the whole door covered.

Mission: Darrek, complete.

Mission: Lance.

After we finished Darreks doorway, we head down the hall to the next door to Lance's room. We hear that he is in his room so I decide to send Jared in to see what he is doing. He walks in casually like he's not up to anything. Then stops and looks at us.

Jared: He's sleeping.

Me: Perfect.

I walk past Jared and pull my lip stick out of my pocket. I put some on and kiss his cheek. I give Jared a marker.

Me: Jared, write something that you've always wanted to tell him on his forehead and sign it as his conscious. Lucas, hang the Bloody Mary poster on the mirror on his door.

Mission: Lance, Complete.

Mission: Dylan

We leave Lances bedroom and decide that Dylan is next. Since Dylan is a guider then we have to especially careful with him since he can just pop up at any moment. We walk towards his room when we run into Alexander and Noah.

Me: Hey Alexander, do you know if the guiders are here?

Alexander: No they are not Xera, they're away on business.