Chapter 22

Xera's P.O.V.

Issi and I go to the park to catch up and start swinging on the swing sets. We start talking about what happened after we got seperated from each other and who was the guy he got taken from me by. I told him all about how I came across Robby and all about Stereo and Lucas. Then I came up with an idea.

Me: Hey Issi.

Issi: Yeah?

Me: What color are you?

Issi: What do you mean?

Me: What color is your dragon?

Issi: Oh. I'm an brownish orange color. What about you?

Me: I'm white.

Issi: Wait, white?! I have to see this.

I thought for a second and then remembered that there's a clearing not too far from here.

Me: Okay, I'll show you if you show me.

Issi: Deal. But first we have to go to a place where we won't be found. I don't think it's everyday that someone randomly runs into two dragons.

Me: Follow me.

I stand up and run for the clearing that I remembered. I can hear him following me. We arrive in the clearing and I walk out to the center f it then turn to face him. I focus on turning into a dragon. It was no problem, I stretched my wings out because they felt stiff. Issi stared at me looking dumbfounded.

Issi: I know you said that you were a white dragon but I never believed it.

I transformed back and smiled at him.

Me: I wasn't lying. But what's so special about being a white dragon?

Issi: It was a legend that Dylan told me when I was little, so I'll have him tell you when we get back.

Me: Okay, let's see how you look.

Issi transforms into his dragon and he looks incredible. I've never seen a dragon that color. I sense that something is coming and I guess Issi does too because he goes back to being a human then stands next to me.