Mission: Rescue Stereo And Kick Some Puppy Butt!

Xera's P.O.V.

"Where the hell is Stereo!?!?!?!" I screech like a banshee.

Robby is following me around the living room, "Calm down Xera. Don't get too worked up."

I turn to him and glare at him, wishing he would just shut up. Stereo is my cousin and I can't reach her on her cell phone, "SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BACK BY 10 ROBBY! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"

Robby puts his hands up and backs away from me. Finally. Lucas walks up to me and pulls me in a hug. I just stand there with my hands still in tight fists. I rather have to have Lucas deal with me then Robby. He is a wolf and if I transform, I'll end up hurting him. Lucas, not so much since he is also a dragon and his dragon dwarfs mine. 

Lucas grabbed my wrist and walked outside. Robby got up to follow us outside, "You. Stay!" Lucas tells Robby firmly.

Robby nods and went back inside to sit next to Aiden and Kaden. Dasia left right after the pool party because she said she had stuff to do.

As soon as Lucas shut the door to the house, I turned to him and grabbed ahold of his wrists, "We have to go find her."

He gently pulls his wrists out of my grip, "We will, that's why I told Robby to stay here. Lets get the jeep and get going."

I nod, feeling somewhat relieved, "Okay, we'll check the park first." 

I ran in, grabbed the keys while ignoring Robby's questions, and ran out the door.

Lucas and I arrived at the park where Stereo was supposed to be. We looked around for about 20 minutes before finding out that they weren't there. I was walking back to the jeep when I saw the watch that Stereo was wearing. I hurried and picked it up and it had a faint smell of dog on it. Son of a....LANCE!

I ran over to Lucas and held my hand out, "Lucas! Give me your phone!"

Lucas hands me his phone and I try calling the cell phone that I gave Stereo. It rings but no answer. She must be knocked out. Stupid wolves. I call the house next and Robby answers.

"Hello, umm, Xera's residence."

I ignore his stuttering, "Robby! Where is Lance's pack camped out?"

He hesitates, "Why?"

I started to feel irritated with him again, "They have Stereo!"

He finally budges and tells me what I need to know, "I can show you better then I can tell you. But I rather not have you barge in there with no plan at all. You'll get yourself killed."

Grudgingly, I agree, "Fine. Where's a good place to meet you that's near their camp out?"

After we arranged for a meeting place, Lucas I head there with the Jeep. We got out and walked to the meeting place and saw that Robby, Aiden, and Kaden were already there.

"So what have you come up with so far Robby?"

Robby smiled at me and told me and Lucas the whole plan. It didn't seem like a bad plan and I would definitely enjoy this.

Time for Mission: Rescue Stereo and kick some puppy butt!