Chapter 42

Robby's P.O.V.

Holy crap, I really did miss a lot. It's a couple days after I was finally released by Xera's mom at the lake.

All of the stuff that's happened is just way too much to take in.

First off, Kaden has grown even more since I last seen him. He's huge. I think he is going to get even bigger then Aiden and me.

Then when Xera transforms into a dragon to bring us back to the castle, I realize that her dragon is finally full grown.

The biggest surprise of all was when we got to the castle and Lance, Jared and Darrek....and they were nice! I expected to get attacked by them again when Xera calmed me down and told me everything that happened. I felt like choking her when she told me it was her idea to have them move into a castle for dragons. Obviously, I wasn't the only one with that idea since Issi came down and almost killed her when we got here.

Another huge surprise was the castle itself. I was told that there are a couple of assistants and the one attacked Xera and the other attacked Aiden.

Right now I am just laying in bed cuddled next to Xera. I know what you are all thinking and no, we did not do it. She had me move in her room since I didn't want to be placed in a weird part of the castle by myself. She snuggled close to me and must of noticed that I was awake since her eyes shot open.

Me: Hey love.

Xera: What time is it?

I look over at the clock and realize that it's still really early in the morning.

Me: Almost 8am.

Xera: Oh jeez! It's almost time for....

Aiden and Kaden burst in the door with an angry looking Lance, Jared and Darrek behind them.

Kaden: You ready yet Robby?

Umm...am I missing something? I look to Xera who is grabbing some shorts and a tank top with a little smirk on her lips. I guess that's a yes.

Me: Uhh...no?

Aiden: XERA! You didn't tell him?

Xera: No, I thought you guys would want to since he's your leader.

Me: Would someone just tell me?

Lance: They woke us up saying that it's time to go to training.

Wait, training? For what? I look at Xera and she's changed into the close she just picked out.

Xera: And here's an even bigger surprise for you. You are training in fighting and your opponents are me and Stereo.