Cry Cry Cry

Cry Cry Cry

Xera's P.O.V.

It's the next morning and I woke up and felt something around my waist. My eyes shoot open and I find a muscular pair of arms wrapped around me and notice that Robby invited himself into my bed. I smile and peel his arms from around my body so I can go get ready and make breakfast for the both of us. I crawl out of bed and start walking toward the door when Robby wraps his arms around me again.

"Is there a problem?" I ask him. Only then did I notice that my voice is still husky, clouded from last nights sleep.

When I glance at him, his expression looks like he didn't even realize that he grabbed me until I just said something, "I'm not sure."

"Then why are you preventing me from going out the door?" I ask, sounding a little more awake.

He pulls me closer to him, as if I'm going to disappear any second, "I don't want you to risk your life to protect me."

"If they come here and try and take you from me and you don't want to go with them, then you aren't going with them. I'll do everything in my power to prevent that. They won't get a hold of you, just because I said so. But don't worry I'm not going to go after them." I state, not exactly knowing how the howls from yesterday afternoon were from the people looking for Robby.

Robby let's his arms fall to his sides, "There. Go." He says in the most disappointed voice I have ever heard.

A laugh escapes my lips as I give him a hug around his neck, "I'm just going to go get ready for the day and make breakfast. Plus we have to go into town today and get some stuff for you because I wasn't expecting a guy to be living with me anytime soon."

"Want me to go with you?" he questions, probably expecting me to say no.

"Well I'm not leaving you here all by yourself, so yeah, you're going too."

"Alright, when we leaving?" Is that excitement I hear in his voice?

"At 9."

I kiss Robby's cheek and then go to get a shower.  Robby sits there in shock until a blush rises up his neck and to his cheeks. I walk out the door to the bedroom and make my way to the bathroom. I don't hear him following me so I just continue on towards the bathroom. I opened the door for the bathroom and grabbed a towel off the shelf behind the door. I hung the towel up on the shower curtain rod and adjusted the shower so it was to the right temperature. I undress and step into the shower. I grab the shampoo, pour some in my hand, set the bottle down, and start massaging it in my skull. After I rinse it out, I hear the bathroom door open and footsteps walking towards the shower. I take a whiff of the air and smell Robby's scent. He leans against the wall on the opposite side of the bathroom that the shower is on.

"Dow you leeve here awoon?" I try to understand what he's saying, only to find out that I can't.

"What?"I ask. Robby speaks a little louder and I peek my head through the curtain.

"Do you live here alone?" he repeats. I realize that makes a lot more sense than what I thought he said. Which was something close to "Do you leave here baboon?"

"Oh.... Yeah, I do."

He repositions himself on the wall, so his back is against the wall instead of his left shoulder and arm,"Where are your parents?"

I feel the sadness start to creep up on me again and I quickly push it back down, "they're dead."

Looking shocked at my statement, he asks "How did they die?"

Not really wanting to tell him my life story while I was naked in the shower, I reply "Can I tell you after I get out of the shower?"

A blush lights up his cheeks as if he just realized that I'm standing less than 3 feet away from him, with no clothes on. "Sure, Can I ask you one more thing?"

I nod and he quickly asks  "Why do you live way out here in the middle of the woods?"

"It's very beautiful and peaceful, I've always loved nature. So I decided to move out here and stay in this little cabin."

He must have accepted my answer or got to the point where the blush on his cheeks started spreading because he walked out of the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I grab the body wash and my scrubby and continue on with my shower, while emotionally preparing myself to go through the story of how I lost my parents.