Chapter 32

Xera's P.O.V.

After a while we showed up to the castle. It was HUGE! Alexander told us that we would all have our own little suite and we would be able to decorate it anyway we would like. I was so excited. I think it's everyone's dream to live in a place like this. We pull up to the castle and get out. Me, Issi, Stereo, Lucas, Aiden, and Kaden are staring at it in awe while Alexander, Noah, Dylan, and Izabella get our stuff out of the trunk.

Izabella: Hey! Earth to poor kids! Get your crap out of the trunk and carry it up to the castle.

Noah: Yes. We will escort you to your rooms which will be down all the same hall. We did the honor of putting your names on the doors since Dylan let us know all your names when he visited us the first time.

We all grabbed our stuff and Alexander and Noah showed us to the hallway with our bedrooms in it.

I walked down the hallway to find that the 2nd door down on the left side had my name on it. I walked in and instantly dropped my bags.

Noah: Like it?

Me: Love it!

Noah: We will have your dress brought it and have you're personal maid help you get dressed.

Me: Uhh...okay.

Noah: Need some help unpacking?

Me: I got it.

I picked up my stuff and went over to the dresser and started unpacking. Soon my door opened and I saw a girl about my age standing there. She had brown hair with blonde highlights in it.

????: Nice to meet you your highness, my name is Penelope, your maid.

Me: No need for formalities. My name's Xera. Nice to meet you.

Penelope: Well then hey Xera, I got your dress.

Me: That's better.

She hands me the dress then pushes me towards the bathroom.

Me: But I have to finish unpacking!

Penelope: I'll unpack for you, you get changed. We have two hours to get you ready for the ball.

Me: Okay.

I go into the bathroom and unzip the cover to my dress. I gawk at it. It's so beautiful. I hurry and get changed and then look in the mirror. I look gorgeous, but what am I going to do with my hair? I'll see what Penelope says. I walk out of the bathroom and see her laying on my bed with everything already unpacked. She stares at me with her jaw dropped.

Penelope: It's wonderful! It fits you perfectly!

Me: Thanks, but what about my hair?

Penelope: Umm.... I think you should leave it. It looks good.

Me: So Penelope...

I sit down on the bed next to her and look at her.

Me: Tell me about yourself. If you're my maid then I might as well make you a friend. I'm not into the whole pampered thing.

Robby's P.O.V.

I keep pacing along the shoreline of this stupid pond trying to find a way out. There's like a wall around it all. No holes! UGH!

Lynn: I told you that there's no way out.

Me: Why are you stuck here?

Lynn: Because I'm dead.

Me: Where are all of my friends?

Lynn: Iceland.

Me: ICELAND?!?!?!