Chapter 52

Izabella's P.O.V.

I was sitting in this cell with Dylan's head resting on my lap. I feel filthy. We have been trying to infiltrate this castle for a week or so and we finally got in.

Of course, that was when the war with their neighboring kingdom broke out. Dylan had the genius idea to try to get in through the back and we ended up running into Porter and Dominic, who were the heirs of this kingdom.

He rushed right in and got clunked on the head with the back of Porters sword.

Porter: Grab his partner in crime over there and throw them both in the dungeon.

And that's the amazing story on how we got here. Creative, right?

I heard some noise from what I'm going to guess is the guards. I hear one of them yell about having to hurry up and find the other one. When they came into view, I noticed that they were carrying what I think is our new cellmate.

They open the door and throw him in. I see that his head has blood coming out from this gash on the side of it.

The guards run back out of the dungeon and I crawl over to the new body. Is it dead? I guess they wouldn't of thrown him in here if he was.

I roll him over only to have my eyes bulge out of my eye sockets. Lucas? WHY IS HE HERE!? I look at his wound to see how bad it is. It looks like it's not going to stop bleeding anytime soon. I rip off the bottom of my shirt and wrap it around his head. I tied it tightly but not enough to cut off the circulation.

I drag him over by Dylan when he starts moving around. I look at him and smile.

Me: Good morning genius.

Dylan: Oh shut up, I didn't know that was going to happen.

Me: That's because you're a genius and didn't think BEFORE BARGING IN!

Dylan: Don't be so loud, I have a headache. Who is that?

Me: This? It's Lucas. He's got a nice cut on his head. I wish you got one too for being dumb.

Dylan: Would you let it go?!

Me: No! We would've been fine if you didn't...

Stereo: You guys fight like a married couple but I need you to stay quiet so we have a chance of getting out of here.

I look on the outside and see Stereo standing there with a key in her hand. I smile at her but then a thought crosses my mind.

Me: How'd you get here?

Stereo: I ran.

Me: No, I meant how did you know that we were here?

Stereo: Oh, Xera mind linked Lucas and me telling us that she needs help, and we appeared here. Well, actually, in the middle of the battlefield outside of here.

That still doesn't explain how they knew we were here. Then I looked at Dylan who had the most obvious guilty expression on his face. What did he do?

Me: What now?

Dylan: I might've sent out a S.O.A. to Xera and Issi.

Me: A S.O.A.?

Dylan: Save our asses.

Me: Seriously?!

Stereo: Let's just get out of here and find Xera.

Dylan: Sounds good.

Really? He's the only who got us stuck in this situation in the first place.

Me: We wouldn't be here if you would've just.....

You don't wanna know what I said next.