I Hate It When That Happens

Stereo's P.O.V.

The pool party was fun but I have to get ready for my date with Darrek. I spot Xera over by Robby talking, you can tell that they were made for each other. Walking towards them all sneaky-like, I try to easedrop on their conversation. I peek around the corner and listen to them. It sounds like they are having a little argument. 

Xera sighs, "You keep this up and you can sleep on the floor tonight."

Robby grabs her wrist and rubs circles on it,  "But Xera..."

"What are you doing?" Lucas asks, sneaking up on me. I snap toward him and slap my hand over his mouth. 

"Hush, I'm trying to listen."

Lucas glared at me, "You don't need to easedrop though!" He tries to walk away but I quickly pull him back. He rips his arm out of my grasp and then it turns into an all out wrestling match. I just got him pinned and was just about to cover his mouth but he yelled before I had the chance to, "XERA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well crap... Xera and Robby come walking around the corner that I was hiding behind and looks at me pinning my twin down. Cover blown. 

Lucas, being the little snitch he is,  "Stereo was..."

I interupt him, "Just about to come over and ask you to help me get ready for my date tonight." I got off Lucas, grabbed Xera's hand, then took off towards the house to get ready. We went in my room and started searching for clothes for me to wear on my date. After we picked an outfit, she sat me down and started working on my hair and makeup. I thought that I looked absolutely beautiful. Xera grabbed my hand and walked us out to the pool to show everyone how I looked. It was about 5p.m. right now so I should be leaving soon. We walked out there and everyone's jaw dropped. I was surprised, I knew I looked good but not that good. 

Xera smiled proudly and used her hands to indicate that she was talking about me, "So what do you guys think of my work?"

Lucas is the only one with a slight frown on his face, "That guy better keep her hands off her or I'll rip them apart."

My favorite cousin and best friend immediately went to my defense, "Oh, she's growing up. Get used to it." Xera said. Immediately making Lucas glare at her. She just glares back at him. Robby coughs in his throat to clear the awkward silence. 

"I think you look beautiful Stereo." Xera's mate stated, with a smile on his face.

This makes a giant grin break out on my face, "Thanks Robby!"

Dasia looks at my outfit with an impressed look on her face, "I think I'm going to start having Xera pick out my outfits for everyday!"

Xera shakes her head in denial, "No, that's too much work."

Everyone looks at Aiden because his mouth is dropped open. Kaden reaches over to him, grabs his jaw, and moves it up and down. Then says in his best imitation, "You're jaw dropping Stereo, I wish I could be the one taking you out instead!"

Aiden snaps out of his little trance and everyone bursts out laughing. Kaden jumps out of the pool, with Aiden right behind him, and hides behind Xera, "SAVE ME!"

Xera scolds Aiden, "That's enough Aiden, you left yourself open for it." I sit there and observe how everybody's treating everyone else. Xera scolds Aiden and protects Kaden like they've all known each other forever instead of just for today. Robby, Lucas and Dasia are still debating on whether or not they like my outfit. They are a huge protective, and friendly family. And I'm glad to be apart from it. I wonder if my date will get along with them as well as Xera's mate does. I pay attention to Robby who is staring at Xera with so much love in his eyes that it would shock anyone. Glancing at Xera, I see her smiling and laughing with Kaden as Aiden throws his hands up in surrender. Now that I think about it, I don't think that Xera knows that her and Robby are soulmates.