Chapter 24

Robby's P.O.V.

Everyone is waiting out by the cars for Xera and this supposed Issi guy to come back. They just took off and nobody knew where they went. While we were waiting for them, this guy and girl named Izabella and Dylan introduced themselves as guiders. I think that Dylan is Issi and Xera's guider and then Izabella is Stereo and Lucas's guider. But I generally just think they're weird. I mean, if two people with blue hair walked up to you and basically said that they'll be hanging out around you a lot more then what would you think. It's been nearly a half hour since we've been waiting for them and Dylan, who seems to be the more logical guider, has explained the whole Issi situation. Stereo, Lucas, and I have told everyone else about most of the things that happened with Xera while we were with her. It was a lot of talking but after a while I didn't feel so disturbed to let these blue haired guiders into our lives. I finally get tired of sitting on the floor leaning against the car, waiting for Xera and stood up.

Robby: I'm tired of waiting. I'm going to go look for them.

Xera: WE'RE COMING!!!!!!!!! HOLD ON!!!!!!

I turn my head to see Xera and that guy that was with her in the hallway earlier come running towards us. I immediately start running toward Xera and engulf her in a hug. I'm so glad that she's not harmed! But when I hug her, she flinches. I take that back.

Me: What happened?!?!

Xera: I think it'd be easier to explain if we were at home so we could tell everyone at once.

I just nodded at her and looked at the guy next to her.

????: You must be Robby.

Me: Yeah, what's it to you?

????: I want to know the guy that has been sleeping in my sisters bed. And that happens to be you.

Oh crap....never ever tell your crushes brother that you sleep in the same bed as her. That is a major red flag and a sign to change the topic.

Me: That means you must be Issi.

Xera: Let's just go to the others.

We walk back to the others and everyone immediately starts asking what happened. I look at Xera to see her rubbing her temples. I take that as a sign to jump in.

Me: Hey guys, why don't we all just go back to our place and have a pool party? Then we can all relax some and then they can tell us what happened.

As expected, everyone agrees. We all load into our vehicles and then go to Izabella, Issi, and Dylan's house so they can grab their swim suits and extra clothes, then head back to our place.

POOL PARTY TIME!