Chapter 18

*Skipping the shopping*

Xera's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and remembered that I still had to unpack all of my clothes that I bought yesterday. I go to get up and a pair of arms wraps around me and pulls me back down and I start laughing.

Robby: Don't leave, you're warm.

Me: So you're using me to keep warm, very loving.

He sits up and kisses my cheek and then lays back down while taking me with him.

Robby: Is that more loving?

Me: Yes.

I blush like mad and then bury my face into his chest. He is really warm all by himself, he doesn't need me. I smile as I think of something. I move closer to him and put my one leg in between his and put my head in the crook of his neck. He doesn't do anything yet. I nibble lightly on his neck and try to hit his sweet spot. I put my hands on his chest and I can feel that his heart is racing. I start kissing his neck and rubbing my hands down his chest. He freezes up. I got my reaction. I quickly pull away from him and start going through my bags and putting my clothes away. I give him a quick look and see that he has his face planted straight into the pillow. I laugh quietly to myself then return to putting the clothes away.

Robby's P.O.V.

I wake up and feel Xera moving and I suddenly get this huge gust of cold air. I quickly wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me and warm up again almost instantly. I smile to myself and she starts laughing.

Me: Don't leave, you're warm.

Xera: So you're using me to keep warm, very loving.

Oh, well if she wants me to be loving then she will get a lovable Robby. I sit up and gently kiss her cheek, I feel her blush a little. I get tired of sitting up and pull her back down so she's laying next to me. Ah, she's so warm. She puts her head on my chest, then she slowly moves it up to my neck. Umm what is she doing?!? Her leg slides between mine and my face starts to burn so I know that I'm definitely blushing. She starts nibbling on my sweet spot on my neck and I bite my lip to keep me from moaning. She places her hands on my chest and I just feel like exploding then to top it off she starts kissing my neck. Then she slides her hands down my chest and I freeze up. Then she slips out of my arms and starts going through her clothes like nothing just happened. I plant my head into a pillow, I think that she has no idea what she can do to a guy...*sighs* then I hear her giggle. She's such a tease.

About a half hour later she is finally done putting all of her stuff away and I'm completely under control now. Well, mostly. She hops on the bed next to me and shakes me lightly.

Xera: Robby?

Me: What?

Xera: It's our hang out day, you might want to go get ready.

Me: What time is it?

Xera: Around 11am. Everybody else is already up and even out swimming. So at least the bathrooms are clear.

Me: Okay. I'll be ready in 10 minutes.

I sit up quickly and Xera jumps. Whoops, didn't mean to scare her. She looks cute with that reaction though. Without thinking I lean in and kiss her on the lips. I realize what I'm doing and lean back and end up falling out of the bed. I stand up quickly and look at her touching her lips.

Me: SORRY!

And with that, I run out of the room. Umm, shower time!