Chapter 44

Xera's P.O.V.

Well I am officially bored. Training is over and most of the boys are resting or showering because "it was a workout." However, I have nothing to do so....I'm thinking it's time to play pranks on them. Of course, when you play pranks on people then you need victims and a partner in crime. I wonder what Lucas is up to?

I walk back into the castle from the gardens and head straight for Lucas's room. I stop outside the door when I hear blasting noise coming from his room with a bunch of gunshots. I knock on the door and wait for a reply. Nothing. I knock again but only this time louder. Still nothing. I get tired of waiting and just open the door and walk in. I see Lucas lying on his bed with a bag of chips playing video games. Sounds like he's bored too. I walk up to his bed and lay next to him then rest my head on his shoulder.

Lucas: What do you want?

Me: I'm bored.

Lucas: So what am I supposed to do about it?

Me: Help me.

Lucas: With what?

Me: Pulling pranks on people of course.

He pauses his game and sets his controller down. He turns and faces me with a look of interest in his eyes.

Lucas: What do you have in mind?

Me: Anything you think would be fun.

Lucas: Victims?

I smile at him evilly.

Me: Everyone, but separately.

Lucas: Even your little boyfriend?

Me: Yup!

Lucas: I'm in. Who do we hit first?

I take a second to consider this. We might as well start with the persons room who is the farthest away from this one since this one will be base camp.

Me: Jared.