Chapter 20

Xera's POV

Me: So Issi, want to go somewhere after school to catch up?

Issi: Sure, but I think Dylan should come along too.

Me: Yeah and I think Robby should come too.

Issi: Who's Robby?

Me: My friend that will help me explain some stuff.

Issi: Oh, I see.

Teacher: You two! In the back! Shut up! You're disturbing my class!

I stand up. I'm not going to take this from some teacher I don't even know.

Dylan's POV

Xera and Issi got yelled at by the teacher for talking. I really can't blame them for talking because they're only trying to catch up. I turn around to glare at them and she Xera stand up. Umm....what is she doing.

Xera: Hey teach! What's your name.

Teacher: Mr. Yoman. Now sit in your seat and behave.

Xera: I don't want to sit. Makes me feel lazy.

Mr. Y: Well if you don't want to sit then you can walk down to the principal's office.

Xera: But that's no fun, because then I wouldn't be able to talk to you.

She walks up to his desk and sits on the edge of it. She grabs his name plate and starts tossing it up in the air and catching it. The whole class is trying to hold in their laughs when they see Mr. Y flinch every time she tosses it up. You can tell she's going to be a trouble maker.

Xera: So Mr. Yoman, tell us some about yourself.

Mr. Y: Why? And do I need to call the campus security and have you escorted off the grounds?

Xera: Not quite yet.  And I do believe I asked you a question.

She walks over to the door and locks it. By now you can hear little chuckles out of the kids in the class. She grabs the phone and holds it to her ear.

Xera: What's the number for the principal's office?

Mr. Y: 24 ext 6

Xera plugs that in and Ms. P answers. She puts it on speaker and everyone is looking at her with amusement on her face.

Ms. P: Can I help you?      

Xera: Hey Ms P! What's up? It's me, Xera.

Ms. P: Haha hi Xera, what are you doing with the teachers phone?

Xera: Oh, I'm trying to get ahold of the principal because Mr. Yoman I think it was isn't being a good teacher and telling us about himself. So can you redirect me?

By this time the whole class is almost crying because they're laughing so hard. Mr. Yoman looks like a tomato so I'm going to guess that this has never happened to him before. Oh Xera, you've already gotten yourself kicked out of class and we haven't even been here for 10 minutes.

Ms. P: Right away Xera, there's no reason for him to be like that.

And with that you hear the music when you get put on hold. Mr. Yoman's jaw is dropped and he looks so frustrated that one of his students is defying him. Xera's just sitting there with a smirk on her face. I think she's happy to have him so shocked.

Principal: Hello?

Xera: Yo Principal, I have a question for you.

Principal: Who is this?

Xera: Oh, my name's Xera, I'm one of your new students.

Principal: What do you want Xera?

Xera: What's the punishment for a teacher who won't answer a question for you?

Principal: That depends on the question.

Xera: I asked him to tell us about himself. Because I don't like people bossing me around when I don't even know anything about them.

Principal: Xera, would you come down to my office and see me?

Xera: Why? I'm talking to you over the phone right now in front of the whole class. They seem to want to know what happens to a teacher in that situation.

Principal: (holds phone away from his ear) Ms. Pennyhopper! Can you get me security into Mr. Yoman's room and have a girl named Xera removed. She's getting suspended for the next week.

Xera throws her hands up in the air like she scored a touchdown.

Xera: YES! I didn't know it was going to be that easy! Anybody want to join me?

The whole class erupts into laughter and Issi stands up. Oh jeez, is he going to beat Xera. He walks toward the door and looks out it. Xera hangs up on the principal and watches Issi. Then you see about 3 guards swarm the door. They try to open the door and Issi just waves to them. They look so aggravated. The teacher is curled into a ball and almost ripping his hair out. I don't think he knows of anything he can do.

The guards unlock the door but Issi holds it shut. They look at him curiously then try to unlock it again but  it's already unlocked. All three guards try to pull the door open and Issi looks like he just remembered that he couldn't blow his cover and let go of the door handle. The class laughs at the guards as they fall on their butts. Issi turns around to Xera and shrugs his shoulders.

Issi: Sorry sis, we have to get caught.

Xera: Oh I know Issi, but you have to admit. That was funny as hell.

Me: Well I guess I'll see you two after school because there's no way that you're not getting suspended. But I have to...

Izabella: THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I already love you Xera!

Xera and Issi smile at us. This is the first time that I've seen Issi look truly happy...and it's dealing with getting in trouble. Figures. The guards finally get back to their feet and escort Xera and Issi out of the room as the class cheers for them. You hear some people yell "you should do that again when you get back" "dang, Issi is hot and strong. He's going to be a heartbreaker" "those two are siblings? They look nothing alike" and on and on and on again. This is going to be a long day.