Chapter 50

Xera's P.O.V.

I went from being in a cute scene between me and my boyfriend to being in a scene in the middle of a battlefield. How you ask? My guider was in danger so when he went unconscious, his body found the strength to summon me and my twin brother. I was in dragon form right now (if you're wondering what that looks like then look in the column -->that way.) and was just ripping people's heads off. Right now my only thoughts are to get out of here alive, make sure that I don't lose Issi, and find Dylan.

I see a couple more people come running towards me. The one guy flies up and over me and lands on my back. Issi kicks him off my back and they get into a fight where they're pretty evenly matched. I look at the other guy and notice that he has on a different uniform from the other warriors that we've been fighting. He also has white hair, where as his little friend has black but they're wearing twin uniforms. I have a feeling that this people aren't going to be an easy fight like the rest of their platoon.

All of a sudden, my thoughts are switched to Robby. I think I just found my motivation to get back home. I smile in my mind then get my head out of the clouds. I look at the white haired guy and growl at him.

White haired guy: You must be one of the new royals.

I just look at him and he takes a step closer. I bare my teeth at him as a warning.

White haired guy: Relax. Are you Xera or Issi? Or maybe you are one of their cousins? What are their names again? Stereo and Lucas?

Is he threatening them? Wait, how does he know us?

White haired guy: Why don't you transform back into a human and make this a fair fight?

Who does this guy think he is? I should just rip his head off and move on. I have things to do besides make idle chat in the middle of a battle ground. I was too into my thoughts to realize he was whispering something in a low voice. I feel my dragon cower and then disappear. I was left in my human form.

Me: Can I have my clothes back twin?

I wasn't going to give away who I was to this creep. Issi tosses me my clothes that were wrapped around his ankle and I hurry to get dressed. I stand proudly looking at the white haired guy. Who is he anyways.

Me: Who are you?

White haired guy: Wow, you're short to be a royal. How do they rely on you to defend the castle?

Me: Keep talking like that and you'll see why they left it in my hands.

White haired guy: Sorry. My name's Porter. That guy over there fighting your brother is Dominic. We are the rulers of this kingdom. Can I know which royal you are if you are even one?

Me: I am one of them.

Porter:: But which one?

Me: One of the girls. Now which kingdom are we in?

Porter: No need to rush little one. I will get there.

Oh he's asking for it. I charge at him and start beating the crap out of him. Does he really think I would just stand there and do nothing while he taunted me? I go to punch him in the face again when he blocks it.

Porter: So you are Xera. Last time I heard, Stereo couldn't move that fast.

I ignore his statement. I pull back my other fist and slam it into his face. Then I grab ahold of his shoulder afterwards and pull him to me so I can put my knee right in his gut. I jump away from him and kick him in his side then push him on the ground so I'm hovering over him.

Me: What if I am? At least I didn't lose concentration. That is an automatic lose.

Porter: Very well young one.

Me: Young one just took you down.

Porter: But I think the score is even now.

What does he mean by that? I feel a sharp pain in my side so I grab it. I look over at Issi and realize that Dominic just stabbed him.

Porter: How are you going to do this all by yourself?

Me: I can't.

Porter: Exactly. So just say that you surrender my sweet Xera.

Stereo: XERA!!!!

Me: My back up is here. STEREO!!! OVER HERE!

I turn around and go crazy on Porter until I see that he's about to pass out.

Me: Have anything to say now, huh Porter? Or have I finally made it so you shut your mouth?

Porter: Have fun trying to find your guiders.

I don't need this. I land a deadly kick to his head and I see that he is finally out. I look to Lucas and Stereo.

Me: I'm so happy that you guys are here. Now I need you to take Issi back to the castle so he can get that stab wound taken care of. Stereo, I need you to find Dylan and Izabella. I will take care of these two. Go!

Lucas runs over to Issi and closes his eyes. I wonder what he is doing but look over to see Stereo running towards the castle. Must be where the guiders are. I look back over to Lucas and notice that Dominic is about to stab him too. I run towards Dominic and start exchanging punches and kicks with him.

Me: GO LUCAS!! And don't come back!!

I look back and he's gone. Good, now only to finish this guy and help Stereo.

Robby's P.O.V.

It has been almost 10 hours since Xera, Issi, Stereo, and Lucas have disappeared. The only people who have any idea of what happened to them are Aiden and Kaden. They said that Issi told them to take care of things until the royals get back. I was passing in the entrance of the castle when Lucas appears out of nowhere with Issi in his arms. They're both covered in blood but it's dripping off Issi's body. Issi is unconscious in Lucas's arms.

Lucas: GET THE DOCTOR!!! ISSI WAS STABBED!

The doctor comes running down the stairs with Aiden and Kaden right behind them. Lance's group of people were standing at the top of the stairs just watching. Whoever stabbed Issi must've been a very well trained fighter because it's not easy to achieve that. All of the royals are trained almost to perfection. It couldn't of been easy to find a loop hole.

The doctor starts tending to tend to Issi's wound when I notice that Lucas is pacing back and forth.

Me: What's wrong Lucas?

Lucas: They're still fighting and I'm sitting here doing nothing. They could die with how many people were out there!

Me: Who could die?

Lucas: Stereo and Xera! They're on this giant battlefield and they are outnumbered. There are only two of them and there are probably a million other guys out there fighting against them!

Me: Where are they?! Take me to them!

Lucas looks down and shakes his head.

Lucas: I can't Robby. I got orders not to come back unless called for.

I get up and pin him against the wall. He doesn't flinch but he doesn't fight against me.

Me: By who!?

Lucas: Xera.

URGH! I let him go and slam my fist through the wall next to him. He slides down the wall and just sits there with his knees against his chest. Why would Xera not want help? "Because I can handle this." Wait, who was that? "It's me Robby, Xera." Xera's in my head? Does that mean that she's dead? "haha you think I'd die that quickly?" I feel like a retard. I'm hearing voices in my head. "Well I'm glad you think that this type of communication is retarded. I'll bring Dylan, Izabella, and Stereo back soon. Just take care of Issi and don't be too hard on Lucas. He's only following orders. But I got to go. Be good." Xera! Xera! Urgh!

Me: I'm sorry Lucas, I know that Xera ordered you not to come back. I know that she is trying to save Dylan and Izabella. Let's just focus on keeping cool heads.

Lucas: I think you're the only one who needs to work on that.

Me: Yeah....I know.