Chapter 49

Robby's P.O.V.

I waited for Xera after she told everyone all about jail break for training. Everyone around me left and I figured that I can't leave things the way they are with us.

Me: I think we should talk about last night.

Xera: Okay, let's take a walk.

We walked back into the castle and to the front of the castle. I had no idea where she was leading me but that wasn't going to make me stop following her. It was silent up until we reached the lake. I sat down on the edge of the lake and started throwing stones into it. She sat next to me and curled into a ball. I smiled at her because I thought of all the bad thoughts that are probably running through her mind. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. I pecked her cheek then rested my head against hers.

Me: Want to go out on a date with me?

Xera: What?

Me: I was tihnking that we never really got to do anything with each other since we have arrived here and I feel bad about what happened last night. I shouldn't of let things get carried away.

Xera: Oh, yeah. Sorry about not being there when you woke up.

Me: That's not what I meant. I just think that we should go do more things as a couple and leave all that other more complicated stuff for later when we are more ready for it.

Xera: That is really sweet. I'd like that.

Me: Oh, and one more thing....

Xera: What's that?

I turn towards her then grab the front of her legs and turn them towards me. She giggles lightly as she almost falls over. I smile and take her hands in mine.

Me: Will you be my girlfriend?

Xera: I thought I already was.

Me: Not officially. We were just mates but I want to take this slow.

Xera: Then yes, I will.

I lean in to kiss her but then I notice that a spot on her arm is glowing. I stop leaning in and reach over to lift up her sleeve some.

Me: What's that?

Xera: Oh crap! That's Dylan's sign! I think he's calling...

Then she fades into thin air. What the heck just happened? I jump up and look around the lake hoping to catch a glimpse of her. Nothing. I run back to the castle. Hopefully they know something.

Issi's P.O.V.

I was in the shower getting all the sweat off me until I saw my arm starting to glow. Oh crap, I know what this means. I hurry up and get all the soap off me and got out of the shower.

Me: Aiden! Kaden!

I pull on some shorts and see them pop their heads out of the shower.

Aiden: Yeah?

Me: I need you two to take care of things while me and Xera are gone.

Kaden: Where are you going?

Me: I don't know. Just keep everyone together until we get back.

Aiden: Umm okay. Come back safely?

Me: I wil..

I felt myself being sucked through this portal. Everything goes black and I feel myself being tunneled through the portal. I got launched out of it and I hit the ground hard. I let out a groan and the next thing I know, I'm being picked up and I hear Xera scream no. Then I'm dropped on the ground again. I open my eyes to see that Xera is just about to lift me off the ground.

Me: What's going on?

Xera: Dylan's life was in danger so he summoned us without even knowing it. But now we are in the middle of a battle field. So quit laying around like a helpless wimp and get your ass moving.

Me: On it sheriff.

I got up and looked around. This was like the perfect scene for a battle ground. The skies were gray with a hint of orange and red and the ground was covered in bodies, both dead and alive, and weapons everywhere. There was a platoon heading our way and I saw my sister getting out of her clothes. I turned the other way.

Me: What are you doing?!

Xera: Transforming. So take my clothes.

I feel a couple pieces of clothes being thrown at me and they land on my shoulders. I feel her mind link with me. I hear her soft voice ask me if I'm ready.

Me: Anytime you are sis.

I hear her roar and I take that as a yes. Battle time.