Chapter 25

Xera's P.O.V.

It was about 7:30pm and I decided that we should probably cook everyone some dinner. But I don't want to do it alone..hmm... Robby! I look for Robby around the pool and see that he's relaxing in the spa. I sneak up to the hot tub and cover his hands with mine.

Me: GUESS WHO!

Robby: Hey Xera.

He tilted his head back to look at me and my eyes got stuck looking into his. The memory of me and him kissing filled my mind and the next thing I know I'm leaning into him and kiss him. I immediately stand up and start to run away. Wait, I can't leave like that! He will think that I don't like him and things will become awkward. I turn around and look at him and smile.

Me: Tag! You're it!

And with that I take off running towards the kitchen. I hear him get out of the hot tub and chase after me. Well at least now I don't have to think of a way to get him to help me with dinner. I arrive in the kitchen and start to pull out all of the stuff for pizza. Flour, sauce, pepperoni. Then my eyes get covered just as I was about to put them on the counter.

????: Guess who.

I sat there and thought about it for a second. That definitely wasn't Robby's voice and the other boys are still outside. I feel the person's breath go down my neck and they lightly kiss my neck. It sends shivers down my back. I close my eyes and focus for a minute. I take in the scent and recognize it almost instantly. LANCE! I clench my fists and elbow him in his ribs as hard as I can. He goes flying across the kitchen and hits the wall and slides down it. Robby runs in with a big smile on his face until he takes in the situation. His face drops and it looks like he seen a ghost. Before I know it, Robby is knocked out on the ground and Lance is trying to fight his transformation into a wolf.

Lance: You'll regret the day you got involved with my pack.

Then he quits fighting his transformation and turns. I'm still sore from my fight and now I don't know how bad Robby is injured. I close my eyes for a brief second and try to connect to Dylan's mind. Got it. Take care of Robby. I'll be back soon. I open my eyes just in time to see Lance launch himself at me and see Dylan in the door way.

Me: Take care of Robby!

I see Dylan touch Robby and disappear then everything goes black.