Chapter 47

Issi's P.O.V.

I was sitting at my desk wishing that all of this paperwork was done and Noah walks in and stands across from my desk. I look up at him wondering what he needs.

Me: Need something?

Noah: Your rambunctious sister brought home 3 juveniles and wants to keep them as pets. Will you please go talk to her? She's brought enough home.

Just as Noah finished his sentence, Aiden opened my door and peeked his head in.

Aiden: You gotta come see this Issi! Your sister is awesome. But I guess this little jerk has already told you what happened.

Wow, how much have I missed?

Aiden: You should fire that little creep.

 Me: What, why?

Aiden: Oh so he comes in here to tell on Xera but he doesn't even tell you what he did to her?

Me: What is going on Aiden?

Aiden: I swear that he has it out for her. She was going around to everyone and making sure that they weren't uncomfortable and that they were getting used to the castle.

Me: Well that's good, I haven't even had time to meet everyone yet.

Aiden: I thought that too. But he caught her in the hallway and gave her a guilt trip about not helping you with the paperwork for this kingdom.

Me: She couldn't do much of this anyways. It's just a bunch of signatures so the townspeople can do what they want.

Aiden: Yeah, but we better get down there before she gets into it with Noah again.

Me: I'll walk with you there and you can explain what else has been going on.

I get up and we leave my office. I can already hear Xera yelling at someone. I start to panic because it's not everyday that you hear her yell at someone. I start running down the stairs and I can hear Aiden's footsteps behind me. When we arrive at the entrance of the castle, we see Xera being held back by Robby while she looks like she is about to rip Noah to shreds.

Xera: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU TURD!?!?

Noah: I simply said that you need to learn some restraint. You are a wild child.

Robby now looked like he wanted to rip Noah's throat out. But instead he let Xera go who went crazy on Noah. She jumped on him and pinned him to the ground then started punching him in the face. I was going to let it go for another minute but I heard a crack that sounded like a bone being broken. Must've been his nose. So I went over and pulled her off of him. Maybe he'll learn not to get in other people's business. He stands up and is holding his nose with his hand. Both Xera and Noah are covered in blood, but it is all Noah's. I feel Xera take a deep breath so she starts to calm down. Only then that I notice that the juveniles that Noah was talking about were still here....along with everybody else.

Me: Okay everybody, go back to whatever it is that you were doing. Noah, I hope you learned to mind your own business. Now go get cleaned up. Xera, who was it that helped you bring the three people over there back to the castle?

Xera ignored me and kept giving Noah the evil eye as he walked away. When he was out of sight, she had a satisfied smile on her face. I was giving her my best "really now?" face when she finally noticed me standing next to her.

Me: Who helped you bring in our three uninvited guests?

Xera: Oh, Aiden and Kaden. They didn't make the choice though. They just agreed to help me haul them back.