1 Year Later

Xera's P.O.V.

We are packing everything to go to a place that Dylan told me about the day I woke up almost 6 months ago. He broke the news to me that I'm the heir to the dragon throne and I have to help my brother run. I think the place is called the Dragon Kingdom. Creative right? But when I woke up I felt like something was missing. I couldn't figure out what it was but I could feel my heart breaking. I don't know why. Kaden and Aiden are always out by this pond thing looking for a guy named Robby but I don't know who he is or why they are looking for him. They agreed to come to the Dragon Kingdom with us. Stereo and Lucas look so hurt when Kaden and Aiden bring up Robby. From what I've picked up, he used to live with us and be really close to me. But I don't believe them because if he was then wouldn't I remember him? Plus, when I woke up I got told that I've been sleeping for 6 months! 6 MONTHS! I don't even remembered what happened before I fell asleep. I guess I'll remember eventually but for now I'm just focusing on packing. The Dragon Kingdom is supposedly in Iceland. So we have to get in a plane and fly there by the time me and Issi turn 19. Dylan said that it was going to be a big deal because everyone thought we were dead up until a few days ago when he poofed there and told them that we are alive and well. I guess that has you pretty much caught up. Tata people.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey, I'm Dylan. I tend to be Xera and Issi's guider.

We are about to go to the Dragon Kingdom and let Issi and Xera fully take the throne.

One thing worries me though.

Where did Robby go? And why doesn't Xera remember him?

They were soul mates for petes sake!

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey, I'm Issi. Xera's older brother and twin.

I think she's suffering some sort of amnesia because she keeps telling everyone that she doesn't know a Robby.

Everyone could see that she was head over heels in love with the dude.

But whatever I guess, I have to pack.

____________________________________________________________________________

HEYO! I'm Stereo! If you want to know a little secret, I've been seeing that guy that kidnapped me. You remember him right? Darrek? Well yeah, me and him are an item now! :D Izabella told me that he was actually my soul mate so I'm all for dating him. I'm just waiting for the right moment to tell everyone. Lucas is still my twin and we are going back with Issi and Xera to the Dragon Kingdom. I wonder if I should break the news to them now or just keep seeing him behind their backs. I'll figure it out. I have to pack now.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lucas here. I know, I haven't changed much. Once a dragon reaches a certain age then they quit aging. So we could be a 100 years old and only look 17. Kind of ironic right? Well anyways, I've been helping Aiden and Kaden look for Robby. Well you see, Robby and Xera are soul mates and I can see the heart break in her eyes when we talk about him. But when she tells us that she doesn't remember a Robby then it hurts us too. So we are doing everything we can to find out what happened to him. But I have a feeling that isn't going to happen any time soon. Well have to pack. Talk to you guys later.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I'm Izabella. I'm the guider of Stereo and Lucas. Stereo has found her soul mate and he is a wolf, just like Xera's soul mate! But we don't know where he went.... that brought my mood down so that's all I'm saying. I'm going back to packing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi, Aiden here. I look the exact same but I quit aging a while ago. My little brother Kaden has grown up so much though! He is bigger then me now and he's still a chick magnet. We basically have to out run all the girls that chase after him so we can go check the lake where Robby disappeared at. All  I remember was a lady in white floating over the lake and then waking up to Kaden shaking me. But now we are leaving with Xera to the Dragon Kingdom so better head home and start packing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey, remember me? Kaden? That little cute blonde boy that was always having girls chase after him? I don't have girls chasing after me as bad anymore, they just made a fan club haha. But right now I'm sitting at this pond with my brother hoping that Robby will show up. He just got up which means that I should probably go too. Come on Robby! Show up! Everyone misses you. We need you with us.