Chapter 36

Xera's P.O.V.

Stereo and I have been flying back to America and it's been nearly two hours now. We are so close to land that I can smell it. I can also feel Kaden shaking on my back. I know that it's cold out since we have to fly up farther into the sky that nobody can see us because if just leaving like that mad Dylan mad, what would he do if he found out that humans know about dragons?

We come to a giant opening in a field near where Kaden said that is near the school. We transform back into dragons and get dressed. Kaden and Aiden take off running in the direction of the school. We arrive there and see that school is still going. I wonder if they noticed anything suspicious when all of us just randomly disappeared. I look towards the school and remember the first day where we drove in with Robby right by my side smiling at me being obnoxious. Then less than five minutes later yelling at me to quit making a scene with Kaden by racing into the school. After a minute of standing there staring at the school, I see a figure walk towards us. It's this guy with blonde hair and an air about him that just says cocky. I smile slightly at the sign of Lance but wonder where his pack is. I look at my friends.

Me: Hey guys, can you give us a minute?

Aiden: Umm...yeah, sure. Whatever you want Xera.

Stereo: Are you going to....

I just nod at her. Then she turns and grabs Aiden and Kaden by the forearms and drags them along with her. I turn and look at Lance.

Lance: I see you've come back. Something that you're missing.

Me: Two things actually but I need your permission for one of them.

Lance looks slightly confused then just smiles and nods in understanding.

Lance: You finally found out that Darrek is Stereo's soul mate?

Me: I was kind of guessing that he was that one time when we raided your camp.

Lance: That wasn't a fair fight, you surprise attacked us.

Me: You should have seen it coming. You took Stereo and you should have known I would try and get her back. Plus, you can't talk much. You ambushed Issi and me in an open field.

Lance: Haha we have had a good share of fights.

Me: And oddly enough, I do not think we hate each other anymore.

Lance: It is more as if we are friends now.

Me: And then this is what I am offering you. Will you let us have Darrek?

Lance: No.

Damn, that was straight to the point but not expected. Good thing I have a plan two.

Me: Why?

Lance: He is part of my pack and I do not abandon them or ship them off with our former enemies.

Me: Fine. Then how would you and Jared like to come with him to the Kingdom?

His jaw drops in complete shock. Bet he did not see that one coming. I smirk at his reaction. When I first arrived and seen that everyone at the dragon kingdom was so bent out of shape to see Kaden and Aiden, then I decided to make a change. Why don't we teach the dragons of my kingdom that not all wolves are bad? That is exactly why I decided that either Darrek or Robby are coming back with me, or Lance, Jared, Darrek, and Robby are coming back. I will not take no for an answer.

Lance: Isn't it full of dragons?!

Me: SHH, keep it down stupid. Yes, it is full of dragons. However, you forgot that I am the queen there and what I say goes. Therefore, I am offering it to you. Either you come with us too or we will steal Darrek from you and go.

Lance: Since when did you become a negotiator?

Me: Since I had to make that deal with you about no fights on school grounds.

Lance: That was a long time ago.

Me: So I have had practice. So what is your answer?

Lance: Humph, you drive a hard bargain. I accept. Darrek, Jared, and I will accompany you.

Me: Okay, you have until 8p.m. tonight to be here with your stuff or I will track you down, beat you, and then carry your puppy butts back to my kingdom. Got it?

Lance: Yes.

Me: See you then.

Lance smiles then nods and me. I turn to my other friends, walk up to them, and smile.

Me: Stereo, I got him.

Stereo: Really?!

Me: Yes really, but Jared and Lance are coming too.

Aiden & Kaden: What!

Me: Stereo's soul mate is Darrek. Lance said that I can't take Darrek back to the kingdom because packs don't abandon each other. So I told him that him and Jared are coming too then. I won't let Stereo go without her mate. I know from experience how hard that is. So talking about Robby, let's go.

Aiden: Wow, I cannot believe they're coming with us.

Kaden: Her butt is going to be chewed out by Dylan.

Stereo: Just lead her to where Robby was taken away.

Me: Oh, and Stereo. I want you here by the front of the school by 8p.m.

Stereo: Why?

Me: To pick up your lover boy and his friends to fly them back to the castle.

Stereo: What about Robby and these two?

Me: They can all come back with me.

Stereo: Okay then. But I'm coming with you until then.

Me: Okay, let's go see if I can get Robby back.